Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
FrankLee

How do I clean outdoor furniture?

Use a mild oil-base soap, such as Murphy Oil Soap, mixed with warm water.For a do-it-yourself cleaning solution, mix 1⁄4 cup ammonia, 2 tablespoons white vinegar, and 1 quart warm water.Commercial wood cleaners are often the most effective, but be sure to read directions carefully.

• Like 1

Avoid chemicals such as ammonia and trisodium phosphate (TSP); alkaline cleaners cause oxidation.

Wash aluminum frequently to preserve its natural luster.

Remove scuff marks from aluminum with a soft cloth dampened with a nonabrasive product, such as Soft Scrub.

Combat rust by sanding it off along with damaged paint. Wipe off metal residue with a cloth dampened with mineral spirits or naphtha. Use a rust-resistant primer before painting with a rust-resistant paint.

Hi,

I prefer to cover it especially if it is quite expensive. I am pretty sure you don't want to wind up spending more for your covers than you did for your furniture. I recommend to check out this list of best outdoor furniture covers for winter https://furnishingsmaster.com/best-outdoor-furniture-covers-review/ and all harmful environmental factors in 2019. I believe you will find a lot of helpful information there. Good luck

I know that if you don’t take good care of your furniture, then it will break down soon or have such an appearance that you will not feel comfortable. I know this because we recently moved to my parents and for the first time I replaced all the furniture in the living room and in the kitchen. I found an online store  https://www.sohomod.com that has a lot of different furniture, it helped me to choose what really suits our interior and that furniture that is made of quality materials, which means that with proper care, such furniture will last much longer.

Avoid chemicals such as ammonia and trisodium phosphate (TSP); alkaline cleaners cause oxidation. Wash aluminum frequently to preserve its natural luster. Remove scuff marks from aluminum with a soft cloth dampened with a nonabrasive product, such as Soft Scrub. Combat rust by sanding it off along with damaged paint. Wipe off metal residue with a cloth dampened with mineral spirits or naphtha. Use a rust-resistant primer before painting with a rust-resistant paint.