About your broker

Rate this topic

You can trade with Forex, indices, commodities, shares, bonds and others at FXdirects broker. This is one of the leading trading Companies that are highly liquid and much secured for investing money and capital. I can guarantee you that no other broker will give you such reliable and secured facilities in their platform. No matter if you are scalper or swing trader or using the expert advisors (EA) trading, you will get narrow and tight spread from 0.0 pips.

From the beginning of my trading career due to higher security of funding I have been using Forex4you broker. This is world famous Forex broker in Forex market. For their new traders they allow no minimum deposit, easy withdraw and many other facilities. I can make my trading profitable by using their flexible high trading leverage 1:1000. They also ensure 100% funds security by providing well- reputed bank accounts to the traders.

Before you choose a reliable and good broker, it is necessary to evaluate its quality of customer service. Availability of skilled support around the clock on the phone, Skype or e-mail today is no longer an advantage but an essential requirement for any successful Forex broker. If you are going to choose a reliable broker then you can get lot of information about different brokers here: http://www.wvwv.org/forex-brokers/forex-brokers-ranking.html

What I love about my broker ForexChief is:  I am enjoying trading facilities with modern trading tools and techniques. I am receiving easier transaction facilities via re-quote and slippage free opportune, fastest and orderly trade execution services via use of its MT4 platform that is adorned with all modern facilities. I am also receiving lowest zero spread, moderate 1:400 leverage and complete security of capital along with 24/5 trading facilities.

My broker is XeroMarkets. I was not satisfied with broker but now I am grateful to XeroMarkets as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably  notification of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.

If you are new in forex trading, please be careful what broker you choose. Look, now I'm trading with FBS and claim for the bonus, but there is some hidden terms that impossible for me, so now I lost my money and the bonus at all, no explanation from FBS until today, they just took my money away.

• 4 years later...

I selected FXOpulence broker six months ago as a trial to measure their service. And I am really impressed with their technology, platform and quick withdrawal system. They allow a number of payment solutions to deposit and withdraw. Their customer support provides instant support whenever traders need them.

A broker is usually measured by the service it offers to traders. In my personal opinion, FXOpulence is a client-dedicated broker because I found their withdrawal system fast and reliable. Apart from that they allow traders with more than 28 currency pairs including crypto and synthetic indices and they allow trading them at a narrow trading spread.

For now, there are indeed numerous brokers available in the forex market, and it's up to the trader to choose a broker that fits their needs. By selecting a suitable and appropriate broker, traders can engage in forex trading comfortably and securely. This is something I have personally experienced since joining Tickmill.

On 1/12/2024 at 12:52 PM, maspluto said:

For now, there are indeed numerous brokers available in the forex market, and it's up to the trader to choose a broker that fits their needs. By selecting a suitable and appropriate broker, traders can engage in forex trading comfortably and securely. This is something I have personally experienced since joining Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers 🙂