Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Olivia Backer

What is the simplest complete accounting tool for freelancers?

Hey everyone,

I am a newbie as a freelancer and try to organize my small business.

Please share your favorite tools, apps, ideas how to make the process easier and faster

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you want the simplest, go with invoicing softwares, they're usually all you need as a freelancer. They allow you send invoices, track expenses, etc. Try InvoiceBerry if you want - it's free if you have up to 3 customers. You will be able to customise your invoices, add your logo, track expenses, etc. It's very simple and easy to use, too, so you won't be spending hours figuring out what to do... Believe me I have the dreadful experience of using a programme that is not attractive and way to complex for me (and I'm usually ok with tech) 🙂 So really try to find what feels nice to you and you don't dread it every time you have to log in to do the paperwork 🙂

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi there...
Cloudbooks is a simplest accounting tool for a small business and freelancers. It manages your online invoicing, time tracking, expense management and accept online payment. CloudBooks is light and easy to use 'User Interface'. It can be used in all types of business.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Well, I can only share my own experience and I should say that https://www.floctopus.com/ works pretty well for me.

This platform for freelancers provide all required business and financial management tools together in one place. It is very handy and no need to look for some more tools to run a freelance business. Floctopus works on any device and you  can work from your phone or tablet. I am quite satisfied with it and recommend to give it a try.

These 4 are the simplest accounting tool for freelancers. But they don't that simple. You need to learn from tutorials first.

• FRESHBOOKS
  • XERO
  • ZOHO BOOKS
  • WAVE ACCOUNTING