Mistakes on trading

Rate this topic

Mistakes on trading are very natural. If you don’t do any mistakes then how you could you learn. Just take it positively and learn from the mistakes. Overcoming the mistakes is the best thing a Forex trader could do. My trading broker is Forex4you that is very reliable and expert by their trading guidelines. By following their proper guideline in my trading career I have successfully overcome all my weaknesses.

Most of the beginners even the experienced traders also got mistakes while trading in Forex market which is biggest challenging earning source. You can be profitable or loser, success and failure randomly depend on your performance and trading skill. AT FXdirects Company to make my trading journey mistake full I am trading and I am glad that they allow me almost all the best facilities. Their expert guideline helps me most.

I see that the biggest mistake that the most  of traders do it is the trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times.

• 4 years later...