Common mistakes by the novice traders

Rate this topic

Everyday more than thousands of people are joining at Forex market but due to lack of trading knowledge and proper experience all of them can’t achieve their success. But it is necessary that the novice traders learn properly. From the free demo trading account when I was a beginner I learn about Forex trading practically. I get this is the best source for learning about trading and different trading conditions.

I see that the biggest mistake that the most  of traders do it is the trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. They also make mistake in choosing broker. Traders should choose a licensed and regulated broker like XeroMarkets.

There are billions of individuals on the planet and every one of them is special. Everybody has their very own propensities, abilities, favors, interests, and shortcomings. Due to our one of kind characters, we exchange in an unexpected way. Some incline toward trading forcefully, others are progressively loose and like moderate paced trading. Some substance themselves with unassuming profits, while others wouldn't fret giving up a touch of their well deserved cash to acquire enormous returns.