Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
bradhart01

What to do if Outlook stops working?

Start Outlook in safe mode to fix "Processing" screen. If Outlook stops responding at a screen that says "Processing," you can close Outlook, start it in safe mode, then close it and open it normally to fix the problem. ... In Windows 10, choose Start, type Outlook.exe /safe, and press Enter.

For more information:  Outlook customer service number | Outlook support phone number

Hello! Due to my experience of using Microsoft Outlook I can tell that it really stops responding sometimes. But I have found another way of solving such an issue! I have installed a software for transfering,  outlooktransfer, that help me to transfer all mails from my inbox folders to one place. I can recommend you this service!

Hey! Did you try to contact support? I had such a problem when I transferred contacts from an old email service. I searched the Internet for a solution to the problem, found out the article https://www.data-fellas.guru/how-to-import-contacts-to-outlook/. Now everything is ok. Mail works and does not lag, there are no problems. Read, maybe it will help you. Good luck!