Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
pennyq

Which selfie stick is better?

There are too many on the market right now and I am a little bit confused..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe you should to think out of the box. Instead of a selfie stick, I would recommend a smartphone gimbal. In fact, the price disparity between the two may be as wide as you image. And gimbal delivers much better photo and video quality than a selfie stick.

• Thanks 1

As for me, Fugetek FT-568 Professional Selfie Stick is better than other models. Why?The selfie stick is perfect for those travel photos where you don't want to see your arm sticking out or you want to capture more scenery. However the one I received had a problem with the cellphone adapter, it won't fully screw into place.. So my phone is wobbly. Will try to exchange it for one that works.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pennyq said:

There are too many on the market right now and I am a little bit confused..

Hi,

I prefer Bluetooth Selfie Stick I4115014 https://alimart.ae/catalog/computers-electronics/electronics-phones-tablets/selfie-sticks/bluetooth-selfie-stick-2892639.html and would never change it. You see, I am a perfectionist and always choose only the best stuff at the reasonable price of course. I appreciate this tick for its parameters,  battery capacity and standby time, over 100 hours. Hope it can help

I think you should choose the stick according to your needs. There are so many variants so it is not a problem. I recently bought Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera, very cool thing for making photos! It is instant digital camera captures all the fun and spontaneity of the legacy Polaroid instant camera in an easy, compact package. You can check it on 4Prototypes.com, here you can find many great smart devices.

I am traveling only with my husband and have never been alone, so I don't need a selfie stick.  We also used to take a special photo session at Koh Samui in Thailand using the help of https://dimasfrolov.com/ professional photographer there. He helped to organize a pretty photosession and all pictures are looking like alive.:)