Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
annawills

About facebook change password and how to change facebook password( with all steps)?

About facebook change password

If you have suspected that someone else is using your Facebook account then you do not have to be apprehensive. You can always change your Facebook account password and save your personal information. But in case you do not know How To Change Facebook Password then you may follow the steps below. 

Protect Your Account in Simple Steps! 

1.     Open a web browser and go to Facebook.com from the search bar. 

2.     Enter the username and password in the sign-in page and then tap “Next”. 

3.     After logging into the account, go to “Account Settings” option after clicking on your name. 

4.     Then find the option of “Privacy and Security” and then select the option of Facebook “Change Password”if you forgotten your old password.

5.     A new window is displayed in front of you. Here, the user can create a new password in the first box which is unique and easy to remember. 

6.     Then enter the same password again in the second box and then tap “OK” to confirm. 

7.     And the password is changed successfully and now you can check to log into the account using the new password. 

Hence, with the help of the above steps, the users can change their Facebook account password without any hassle. 

Seeking Assistance from Facebook Support? 

In case you are not able to understand the above steps related to Facebook Password Change then you are free to contact Facebook customer service. This customer service is 24/7 active and is made available on various platforms for you based on your purpose. The users can contact any of the convenient platforms to get the issue resolved.  

Thanks for sharing. I am just looking for something like that. But I am offline right now and use my mobile traffic, so unfair..

• Like 2

No worries, do you want to share any info with your friends or something? Check put how to transfer files from pc to android phone without usb https://messenger.softros.com/articles/How-to-Transfer-Files-from-Android-to-PC-without-USB/ It can be rather useful believe me especially when you have some urgent situation. It helped me a lot. Hope it can help

• Thanks 1

Just now, Samuel said:

No worries, do you want to share any info with your friends or something? Check put how to transfer files from pc to android phone without usb https://messenger.softros.com/articles/How-to-Transfer-Files-from-Android-to-PC-without-USB/&nbsp It can be rather useful believe me especially when you have some urgent situation. It helped me a lot. Hope it can help

Thanks! Great system. Never thought it can be done so easily 😀