No matter how your age are

Rate this topic

No matter how your age are you or from where you are trading and how much capital you have for your Forex business, you can though trade in Forex market. With minimum capital and low experience you can even trade from anywhere. As my trading medium I have chosen Forex4you broker that is best broker from among brokers because they allow various trading accounts in their platform which is good support for their clients.

Yes, there is no argument that forex can provide income facilities irrespective of the age of traders. forex is trying to provide the flexibility that is usually missing in other financial markets. Due to decentralization there is no certain imposition of rules in forex market. In fact each trader can expect to make profit as per his trading requirements when he can guarantee proper use of all trading facilities accessible to him.

Different age’s trader’s can also take the opportunity to trade on Forex market and earn huge money in his career. From other financial markets, Forex trading provides flexible earning chances that facilitate huge people in the world. From my credible broker FXdirects I get huge facility such as – high leverage 1:500, lowest spread from 0.1 pips and instant trade execution and error free transaction facility that help me to make huge money easily.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Age does not matter. Trading experience matters. I spent many years looking for my strategy. I can not say that I found a win-win option, but there is profit.
By the way, the broker does not matter, for the most part. Find any broker who is not a scammer and trade with him.

• 3 months later...

in forex trading the age limit is not intended for all people to follow this business and also run it, everything returns to its capabilities and how it works, therefore in this business every trader who enters this business must really understand and learn how it works, therefore broker becomes one of our references to follow this business in order to facilitate it and run it properly so that we can do it without any obstacles, traders can do this forex trading business at Tickmill to be able to utilize all its facilities properly

Age is a fact in Forex market. A trader should access to Forex after getting mature because immature people can’t afford trading indeed. Learning more and more is important for Forex trading profession. After learning about trading a trader should select a regulated trading broker. I know an ECN standard broker called FXDirects allowing traders with 50% deposit bonus indeed.

Obviously in any business greed is very bad and it is even dangerous for successful Forex trading. So if you are determine to do Forex business you have to control on your greed. Most of the Forex traders become greedy by having profit once or twice. But by trading with ForexOne Company I have learned how to control on my greed from their free demo account and I think those were very effective to learn about Forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is such a profession that can be taken as both part time business and professional business. Traders can adopt the business at any age and age isn’t a big matter here but trading experience matters indeed. If a trader wants to improve his trading then he or she can follow the education course provided by FXDirects broker and the course is available in different languages.