Most of the newcomers

Rate this topic

Most of the newcomers ignore learning first about Forex trading But Forex trading is a professional trading platform and to make maximum profit you have to trade like professional. Professional skills trader should develop. With Forex4you broker I have gathered good trading knowledge by practicing on their trail or demo account for six months continuously. After completing my training course with them I have become confident in my trading life.

Willingly most of the new comers don’t want to learn before trading and they just want to get money easily. But, Forex trading is a challenging business and there are lots of terms and conditions that we the trader must learn first. With FXdirects trading Company I am trading well and earning money because firstly I learn about trading and terms of Forex market. Those make my trade easy and now I am trading confidently.

On 7/12/2019 at 8:09 PM, mlawson71 said:

Most newcomers do do that unfortunately and end up losing money.

Loosing ratio of these new traders is more than 90% however those who let go off these losses eventually get successful in future because they learn from their mistakes and add them to their experiences.

• 1 year later...

It is difficult to survive in the market for the new traders. They always be in fear of losses. If they face losses, they quit the market. As a new trader, he should know that loss is the common factor of forex trading. If a new trader can get proper education about forex, he will never leave the market. Because he knows that if he tries well he can easily recover from that losses. A broker can help a new trader to recover and reduce the losses. I am always trading with TP Global FX because of their support and easy trading technic which can help me to reduce my losses and make profit.

Majority of new comes don't know trading basics such as market and limit orders, swaps, spreads, stop loss and many other trading tools, that's why they are limited in their trading abilities and often blow-up their trading account in 2-3 weeks. This issue underscores importance of demo trading, because it's great opportunity to explore the whole toolkit of Metatrader. I used demo Hotforex platform for 4 months before I felt that I prepared for my endeavour on live account. 

Demo is a necessary when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.  I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, upto 1:500 leverage from 1:100 and instant trade execution. 

• 2 months later...

If you are a new trader then you should follow some basic things to start trading. You have to gain a strong knowledge about forex first. The second and most important thing is choosing a reliable broker. a reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money from the forex market. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They are very helpful.

15 hours ago, mlawson71 said:

Do most newcomers ignore learning? Most traders I've met were always eager to learn more. A lot of traders lose money, however, due to unethical broker practices.

I am new to trading and personally I am spending most of my time learning and practicing on demo accounts since I don't want to be limited in my trading abilities and lose money . 

Most of the newcomers come to the market hoping to get rich in overnight. However, in reality, they never accomplish that dream. On the other hand, they lose all their money n trading. So, don’t come to the market with thought. Try learn about trading then go the real trading. I always recommend to demo practice first. Eurotrader offer demo account for free.

On 8/10/2020 at 8:30 AM, broforex51 said:

Please do not waste your time to learn forex. You can looking for a broker who provides forex education, I recommend you to trade at FreshForex because FreshForex provides free education service for you. So now, start learning and start earning

It's good broker but now if you want to get trading edge you have to focus on brokers which offer flexible account types such as Hotforex 

Newcomer like you must be careful with broker you choose, you should read and aware about what broker that suit you, how about the broker review (good or not) I recommend you to trading with FreshForex like me, because FreshForex is a good broker (you can read FreshForex review on internet) beside that, FreshForex is the fastest and cheapest broker for me. 

On 7/12/2019 at 7:16 PM, Jo Eshuijs said:

Most of the newcomers ignore learning first about Forex trading But Forex trading is a professional trading platform and to make maximum profit you have to trade like professional. Professional skills trader should develop. With Forex4you broker I have gathered good trading knowledge by practicing on their trail or demo account for six months continuously. After completing my training course with them I have become confident in my trading life.

Until they become professional they have to extremely cautious when using leverage and trade during times of high volatility. This is one of the major reasons of big loss for newbies after which trading goes south quickly because of emotional stress.