Scalping is the most preferable trading strategy

Rate this topic

Scalping is the most preferable trading strategy in Forex trading used by the Forex traders especially by the newcomers. Because it contains small risk with small profit to its customers. Moreover scalping brings profit in a short time. As a scalper I select Forex4you broker who is an expert trading broker and allow all types of trading techniques without any restriction. For scalping traders they give – low zero spread, smart bridge of technology etc.

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like XeroMarkets that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 500:1 leverage which is good for scalping.

Scalper is a type of trader, he like to open and close his position for a several times with quick period. Many brokerage don't like scalper because their chance to get profit is high. So brokerage have terms to hold a position up to 10 minutes or your profit will be canceled. But now I am trading with FreshForex and I am satisfied, FreshForex allow me to doing scalping without limit and without minimum time, it is totally allowed (no hidden terms) So if you are a scalper, just join FreshForex and start trading.

Scalping is great opportunity for newbies to catch small profit and test their trading skills but as they mature they tend to bias towards swing trading or medium-term currency investments, because it involves lower stress. I prefer to trade with EA on my Hotforex platform and grab profitable trading opportunities offered by cryptocurrencies. 

Scalping is a very profitable strategy only for patient and hardworking traders. Hard work is involved because it requires multiple positions for meaningful profit. So monitoring more than 10 orders in a day is really not easy. I know scalpers who are successful and using the Forexchief mt4 and mt5 platform. It is very easy with such a broker that offers low spreads and fast execution.

As a scalper I know that my broker ForexChief is my great support and it is constantly providing me facilities to re-quote and slippage free well-timed, fastest and orderly trade execution services so that I can take benefits from market circumstances in right way and in right time. I am enjoying a gainful trading voyage as over all it is providing me lower transaction costs, narrowest spread and access to modern MT4 platform any time.