How well do forex trading robots work?

Rate this topic

There are a lot of systems that work..in the beginning. The problem is the technology has gotten to the point where computers can run a billion scans a second and would pick up on a winning system. And if you could find a winning system you could build a system that specifically takes money from the people using the winning system in the processes making it a losing system. 

Now if you had a trading robot and keep it quiet and didn't trade in such huge size that you could keep it on the downlow, I suppose it could make you money for years before someone programmed the system to front run your system. 

With the recent popularity of systems there are tons of free ones that you can modify one little parameter here or there, so in essence everyone would be using different systems. This does hold some intrigue to me. 

There are trading robots that can make big cash in the futures markets, so there is some hope for a forex bot. But forex is an unregulated scammers paradise. If it were me, i'd go old school and tweak the old richard dennis and bill eckhardt turtle trader system (10 period breakout system) and i'd try and avoid forex if you could. 

But for doubters, once a month in Barrons, in the back they give results from the largest 300 hedges funds right after that list they give result for the largest 200 managed futures funds. About a quarter of these (managed futures) are traded purely on a trading system, no human input needed.

forex-robot-live-results-of-on.jpg

Best Forex Robots Live Results of one 26/2019 week
100% auotmatic forex trading
Live accounts
Easy to use
source:- https://bestearobots.com/EN/Forex-Robot-Live-Results-of-one-2019-26-wee

Every trader faces the fact name broker which plays a very vital role in the trading business. The person who is looking for forex trading really needs a trading platform. This trading platform is given by a broker. It helps a trader to buy or sell or exchange currencies. My broker is FXdirects which is reliable and very well known in the market of forex. They have all sort of trading facilities for different technique user.