For the beginner my suggestion

Rate this topic

Learning from the past mistakes is essential for progress. Uncommon traders keep a journal and much of the time overview it to see what messes up they have done. By then they endeavor not no confer comparative blunders on and on. I also keep a journal for my trading. At present I'm trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides premium services to its customers. It offers ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip. It has various funding methods and sufficient liquidity providers.

Demo account might help you for practice, but actual market and the pressure of losing money is something else, which you can’t have in demo trading account. Even I started my journey with demo account and to be honest it does more harm than benefit. My suggestion would start with real money. It doesn’t matter if you start with 50 or 100. For that I can suggest my broker Eurotrader. You can open account with just 100$.

• 2 weeks later...

When you decided to choose broker that you want to trade with, please choose one that give you more benefits. Like FreshForex, I choose them because FreshForex offer me a lot of bonus, such as : 300% deposit bonus and many more. It is good for your trading experience. Why you choose another broker without bonus?

20 hours ago, broforex51 said:

When you decided to choose broker that you want to trade with, please choose one that give you more benefits. Like FreshForex, I choose them because FreshForex offer me a lot of bonus, such as : 300% deposit bonus and many more. It is good for your trading experience. Why you choose another broker without bonus?

I have been doing my trading with the Reliable and International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂

• 2 years later...

For beginners who are just entering the forex trading, it should indeed be utilized to the fullest by understanding every aspect of forex trading and making use of a demo account. This way, traders can delve deeper into learning and prepare thoroughly, ensuring they are ready to engage in real trading with Tickmill broker.

As a beginner just entering the world of forex, it's advisable to pay attention to and follow a routine learning process. Novice traders can make use of demo accounts or educational resources provided by Tickmill, which are highly beneficial for deepening understanding and knowledge of forex trading.

• 1 month later...