⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

For the beginner my suggestion

Demo account might help you for practice, but actual market and the pressure of losing money is something else, which you can’t have in demo trading account. Even I started my journey with demo account and to be honest it does more harm than benefit. My suggestion would start with real money. It doesn’t matter if you start with 50 or 100. For that I can suggest my broker Eurotrader. You can open account with just 100$.

• 2 weeks later...

When you decided to choose broker that you want to trade with, please choose one that give you more benefits. Like FreshForex, I choose them because FreshForex offer me a lot of bonus, such as : 300% deposit bonus and many more. It is good for your trading experience. Why you choose another broker without bonus?

20 hours ago, broforex51 said:

When you decided to choose broker that you want to trade with, please choose one that give you more benefits. Like FreshForex, I choose them because FreshForex offer me a lot of bonus, such as : 300% deposit bonus and many more. It is good for your trading experience. Why you choose another broker without bonus?

I have been doing my trading with the Reliable and International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂