For the beginner my suggestion

Rate this topic

For the beginner my suggestion is to learn with the demo account before start or invest in real trading with any broker. Because by using this free demo account without any investment you will get practical knowledge about Forex market and the broker. Forex4you is the broker where I have tried the demo account in my trading career. I really get their demo account is much useful and effective to learn Forex trading practically.

• 1 year later...

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

Newbies are the very important part in forex market. If you are a newbie you have to do some works before entering in forex. You must gain enough knowledge and practice in demo account after you should invest in trade. My broker is FreshForex which provides especial free online training, MT-4 & MT-5 software for practice. However, it also provides 1:2000 leverages, outstanding bonuses offers and order execution within 5 seconds. 

On 6/22/2021 at 3:58 PM, AkashHasan said:

Newbies are the very important part in forex market. If you are a newbie you have to do some works before entering in forex. You must gain enough knowledge and practice in demo account after you should invest in trade. My broker is FreshForex which provides especial free online training, MT-4 & MT-5 software for practice. However, it also provides 1:2000 leverages, outstanding bonuses offers and order execution within 5 seconds. 

We need to start doing our trades with the help of the Lower trading leverages so that the risks will remain lower.

Online is the best way to learn forex trading. I personally learn from YouTube. I follow several exert trader analysis. It help me to build my own trading strategy. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. Their education resources also help me to increase my knowledge in forex trading. They also provide me important news data, economic calendar which is essential for my trading.

• 3 weeks later...

To become a trader is easy but to become a successful trader is tough. If you want to become a successful trader, you need patience, desire, luck and most importantly a bunch of knowledge about forex. You need to take right decision on right time. You also need a support while trading in the market. I use TP Global FX as my support. It always helps me to take right decision on right time at right place.

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found Hotforex, which I've been using for years and haven't had a single serious issue

demo is crucial for anyone that want to learn forex, and remember there are tons of materials online to learn from for free, there are free course on babypips, and you can always check out youtube just be sure to follow decent traders that know what they are doing but the biggest learning comes from actual trading and do it on demo

It is not possible to survive in trading without trading confidence. If a trader has low confidence, he will not get peace by trading. My confidence level is very high when I continue to profit consistently. Which is why my analysis is so good.

And I can easily make a profit in trading with the help of my broker Forex4you. However, it is not possible to be overconfident because it is a loss in trading. Trading with confidence all the time maintains a positive mindset.

On 7/28/2021 at 4:47 PM, Sam Patrick said:

It is not possible to survive in trading without trading confidence. If a trader has low confidence, he will not get peace by trading. My confidence level is very high when I continue to profit consistently. Which is why my analysis is so good.

And I can easily make a profit in trading with the help of my broker Forex4you. However, it is not possible to be overconfident because it is a loss in trading. Trading with confidence all the time maintains a positive mindset.

I am using the International and Reputed Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂