Icrease Your Forex Income(Proof)

Guest zapata

Guest zapata

hello

that is right you can increase your forex income , the idea is too simple , all what you have to do is to signup in this website www.cashbackforex.com ,then signup through the website in a forex brocker , now when you trade the website will give you comission for your trades even if they where loses and the comission will be calculated according to the broker you choose.

now here it is my payment proof

585580720.jpg

• 3 months later...

People are always telling tales of secret forex income strategies and how they have the winning formula, however they seldom deliver the goods. What I am going to disclose to you in this article is a formula that I know the professionals don't want you to know and many have been trying to keep under wraps. It is more of a long term trading strategy with expectations of 500+ pips hence its name system 500.

• 3 months later...

I don't see any strategies in here. What is the benefits if I joined to cashbackforex friend? Please explain it more so I will have a good reasons to join there. There are many forex brokers, so I needed to join in forex broker which is trusted and also has good reputation.

I don't see any strategies in here. What is the benefits if I joined to cashbackforex friend? Please explain it more so I will have a good reasons to join there. There are many forex brokers, so I needed to join in forex broker which is trusted and also has good reputation.

i registered long time ago with cashbackforex. it is really paying, but i just ignore it in the recent day since the forex brokers who have partnership program with cashbackforex are not competitive broker. some of them are really good established broker though, but the spread and all of the things are not sell able. i found better way to increase my forex income through other method than using commission from cashbackforex.

@cnbc Oh really? So it's not worthy to join in this website right?

SAID: "i registered long time ago with cashbackforex. it is really paying..."

I would say that makes it a paying program...

When making comments, be sure you understand the Entire answer, before you make any statements...

as this type of statment/question you posted is harmful to a program...

skylady

I think InstaForex, Marketiva and FXIntel are better than this broker. If there is another benefit from this broker which we didn;t find in another broker and it's good to our account, maybe I will try it but for now, seems like it's wasting time to join there. Isn't it?

@neng

Yes, InstaForex is better in offering because we can get as much as we can to trade in them based on our activity in their forum. But Marketiva offers can be used as trial too right?

you can't do much with $5 free gift, but you can do something pretty good with $20 or equal to 100 posts so i prefer insta than marketiva. to increase the income from forex not only by trading, but we can use interest rate.

@cnbc

How could we use interest rate in forex friend? I never knew if we can get income from forex not only by trading but we can use another thing. That was good informations friend.

playing with swap and choose the broker that give you interest for non trading fund (free margin). usually they give interest just like the interest from the bank. it will be base per year but calculated on daily basis.

playing with swap and choose the broker that give you interest for non trading fund (free margin). usually they give interest just like the interest from the bank. it will be base per year but calculated on daily basis.

important thing to improve income in forex is to increase your investment thus giving you higher margins. Then try not to hit your margins. Tangency is fine. And most of all extra careful in the volume.

@cnbc

Oh, so we must use swap in trading. That's great if we can get interest like in the bank, so if we used swap to take interest, we must be in clear position in trading. Is it right?

I don't find swap a great feature. Usually my trades turns into good pips by the next day. So if your pips are negative then the swap is deducted from your profits. If your pips are positive then its added to your profit. I usually set swap-free on.

@ Andry

Your friend should have told you why not to use it or even why it exists. How would you bring yourself to fully understand the market if you ignore understanding small details.

Copied from instaforex glossary.

Swap – money resources reduced or added to a client’s account for passing a position overnight.

Here's the link to enrich your information of other forex jargons.

http://instaforex.com/forex_glossary.php

• 4 months later...
Guest gbreinstein

@amcfx

Thanks for your explanation. Maybe I am the one who is too passive to get some informations. I will be more active and not only depend on other informations.

Hi Andry! I am doing manual trading uptill now but did not get any profit. Now i am thinking to use some Robots. Did you use Robots? Any idea? :mellow:

Best forex robots

Forex trading

• 4 years later...

if u want to increase ur income profit, u just raise ur mentality then trade at big lot, u will make a big income if u profit, but it have a big risk to use big lot, ur lose also will got bigger, so it's up to u what will u do with ur forex trading.

Archived