Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By VojtechB
      The best way to make money online in 2019
      Check out this link if you really want to know how to make money without work! Passive income is guaranteed with this method.  
      https://bit.ly/30wWelA

• By TundeBakare
      I want to show a simple way to earn $300 daily online just by clicking buttons. There is so many ways to make money from this online opportunity. You can earn so much from this single online site. Anybody from any part of the world can do this, it is so simple. You can generate usable income. You will get rewarded in gift coins that you can exchange for PayPal money later. If want to participate in this highly genuine rewarding online opportunity to extra dollar, go to https://app.irazoo.com/#/auth/signup?referralCode=79LLHM . Register for free. Please registration is absolutely free of charge. Immediately you register and validate your e-mail, you earn 100 coin instantly. 
      If you want to get 500 Get Free Gift Cards instantly. Start with 500 points with my invite code: '79LLHM'. https://app.irazoo.com/#/auth/signup?referralCode=79LLHM 
      If you join with my code, I will teach you how to make multiple income on iRazoo. Just reply with "I Have Join iRazoo With Your Code and Your Register Name"
    • By Flowhere
      I found really great app which can make my phone earn money for me and I don't need to do anything. It's called Honeygain and it uses your internet data to run intelligence, market, and business research. You can expect usage of up to 2GB per day, although based on the network speed, it can reach a maximum of 15GB per day. So what I do, is just connect my phone to home wi-fi which has unlimited GB and I make free money. Those money covers my phone and internet bills so that's a good way to save some extra money. Does anyone use this method as well? 
    • By Madeleine
      I am not Admin/Owner

• By marcoman
      I am Mervin. I have being reading this forum topics for a long time and gained it lot from here. I just felt I should also contribute to let other also gain from my experience.
      I have 3 multiple income streams. The biggest earner for me is reselling Amazon returns. Amazon is very customer focused. They offer a generous 30 days for customers to return items after purchase. No questions asked. Amazon do not keep the returned items. They liquidate them. That is, they sell them off in bulk to liquidation companies. These companies then turn around and sell the items to small entrepreneurs like me.  I buy them to resell offline and online.. Offline because I am a social person. I am active in different groups. I take the liquidated items in my car and show to people I meet. Online is where I sell over 70% of the items. I post the items on eBay. 
      Tips On Getting Started
      1. If you are looking for a business to start, you should try reselling Amazon liquidations. It's fun and profitable. I use liquidation.com and bulq.com to buy liquidated items. You can surf through the sites and you will see the large number of items they have available.
      2. I don't buy just any item I see. I look at Amazon.com and check their best sellers first. Then I look for such items on liquidation sites to buy. This way, I don't have to keep inventory for too long or have problem reselling.
      3. I use a liquidation fulfillment service. Liquidation fulfillment service helps with shipping and warehousing. When I buy liquidated items, they are shipped to the fulfillment company. The company helps me store the products. This way I don't bother about space to store my items. They help me sort the items. If the packaging is damage, they help with replacing the wrapper. I list the product on eBay. When it resells, the fulfillment company ships it to the buyer. It's much easier for me this way. The liquidation company I use is affcademy.com.
      Like I said earlier, this business is fun and profitable. If you ask questions, ask and I will respond below
  • Topics