Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
JohnFranklin

What is my face shape and what hairstyle would suit it?

There is actually a really interesting blog post I read about this on Razzl Dazzl Hair . Your face shape really determines what parting is most flattering on you. As a hairstylist, I always tell my clients to opt to cuts or styles that suit the way they should part their hair. For example, a middle parting really ensures that the hair cascades around your face in a flattering way to make it look slimmer. Middle partings are best for hair that is at least of medium length or longer. Check out this blog article for a lot of information on how your face shape determines the most suitable hairstyle/parting.

Here’s a good youtube video that describes face shapes, and then goes into the good haircuts to flatter each shape. I will say, just from personal experience, that it’s “just hair” - it will grow back. Also I recommend to check this content if you are looking for a new haircut. 

When I need something new in my life, first of all I look new hairstyles on the blog called hadviser, where professional hair dressers share their experience in making new hairstyles and haircuts, and show people how easy it can be, to change your look every single day. It's a great website, that's why I visit as often as I can.

Hi! When we divorced my husband, I decided to change my hair dressed. I watched many different sites but they showed only old-fashion pictures. Then I click site and saw a lot of fashion hair dressed. I chose to change my hair dressed and clothes. Now I'm happy.

I think the best haircut for your face type is quiff. https://menshaircuts.com/quiff-hairstyle/ I am sure that this haircut is perfect for me and I look fashionable and attractive. I found this haircut on this site and I advise you to read useful articles there too. I am sure that you will find a lot of new and interesting information about fashion and style. I am grateful to the author for such a cool site)

On 9/18/2019 at 1:46 AM, newzzy said:

When I need something new in my life, first of all I look new hairstyles on the blog called hadviser, where professional hair dressers share their experience in making new hairstyles and haircuts, and show people how easy it can be, to change your look every single day. It's a great website, that's why I visit as often as I can.

Hello! I agree that it is good variant. But still I recommend to research as many examples as you can. Of course you should search only haircuts which will be suitable for you hair and face. There are so many cool hairstyles, for example check these variants https://therighthairstyles.com/category/haircuts/bob-hairstyles/