Forex Broker!

Rate this topic

Guest hajkoo

Hello everyone
A while ago I heard the term forex trading from a friend. Besides that, he said that he has earned quite a bit of money with it so far. I do not know if I can trust him because he is not a reliable person. That's why I would like to ask you here, can you actually earn money with Forex trading or is it all nonsense?

Comfortable trading voyage can be ensured by the trader when he can choose his broker according to his trading requirements. I have picked up a verified broker ForexChief which is providing me full time expert assistance, moderate leverage of 1:400, contemporary trading platform of MT4 along with effective trading tools and techniques. I am also enjoying absolute capital security here which will facilitate him effective trading platform with easier transaction facilities.

One thing I can tell you for sure, Forex is one of the most interesting and hectic things on the market today. It is based on simultaneous buying and selling of currencies. So you buy one currency and at the same time sell another currency. They are always traded in pairs, and exchanges were always carried out by a broker. And the exchange rate between two currencies varies from its strength. More about this you can find on this page http://www.tradeforexinsa.co.za/.

Trading in Forex market is popular with many people who are looking for low capital trading. There is no need to have a massive investment to get started. It’s also convenient to trade Forex because 24-hour trading is available.

The question that any new FX Trader will ask is “How much money will I make from Forex trading?” The quote is often said that the easiest way to get $1,000 in Forex is to start with $5,000. This is obviously a humorous quote, but points to a large issue that is not a joke. More than half of Forex traders lose money. Many of them lost significant amounts of money.

The fallacy is that it is easy money. Typically, when someone signs up to start trading Forex they do so under the false illusion that it is an easy way to make money. They are sold on expensive courses that feature rich millionaires in their yachts talking about how they do no work but make lots of money.

That very well may be so. But it is highly doubtful that those same rich millionaires weren’t working their butts off at some point in their life. It is also highly likely that those millionaires have lost huge amounts of money when starting trading Forex and learning how to succeed in what they do. That is the nature of the game.

Meanwhile the top Forex traders are using tried and true systems that they slowly developed or learned through much trial and error, and are making consistent profits every single day.

Even these top Forex traders experience slippage at some point. It’s a common problem when markets are fast-moving. Slippage happens when losses are larger than expected. To account for this successful Forex traders reduce calculated net profits by 10%.

The difference between these successful traders and those that don’t succeed is really the difference between any successful and unsuccessful person. Those people that are ultimately successful have typically tried a million things and lost a lot of money and time in the process. The only way they were able to discover something profitable that worked for them was by trying things over and over again that didn’t work until they found something that did.

Sure, they aren’t out there preaching about all of their failed systems and all the times they lost money, but who would be?

If I were to start over trading in financial markets with no knowledge there are a few key places I would start.

First I would start reading books. Books give the theory behind trading in financial markets, and understanding the theory is key to successful long-term trading.

Second I would join every Facebook group or Reddit thread that talked about Forex. Then I would ask questions constantly in those groups. I would be respectful and try to help out answering any questions that I could to those that knew even less than me.

Next I would understand that leverage can be a double-edged sword. Using excessive leverage can seriously damage what could otherwise be a successful Forex trading strategy. A big part of not using excessive leverage is being realistic about expectations of the return on investment.

Finally, I would find people I trust and ask them for reputable brokers and courses that I could take. This one is probably the biggest key. There are probably hundreds of Forex courses online that guarantee you a system that will make you money from day one. As with anything of that nature, a lot of them are scams. They are taught by people that learned how to trade Firex, couldn’t succeed at it, and ended up just selling courses to make money.

Other courses are taught by legitimate traders with great systems for making money and willingness to help out those that aren’t as far a long as they are. Finding these courses requires finding people you trust who have no ulterior motives and learning from them.

So in conclusion, yes people make money on Forex. People also lose money on Forex. The difference is a mindset. People that make money understand Forex is a business and a hard one at that. They don’t have an easy money mentality. They overcome failures and eventually win.

Best Broker for education? FreshForex of course! Why?

Because FreshForex offers you:

1. Introduction to the forex market

2. How to predict the price movement

3. What do you need for profitable trading

4. Trading System

5. Many more......

Now I am trading with FreshForex and still generate new experience...

On 5/29/2019 at 11:54 PM, hajkoo said:

Hello everyone
A while ago I heard the term forex trading from a friend. Besides that, he said that he has earned quite a bit of money with it so far. I do not know if I can trust him because he is not a reliable person. That's why I would like to ask you here, can you actually earn money with Forex trading or is it all nonsense?

It is not nonsense, there are people actually making money from Forex. I am one of them. I trade with Forexchief broker and I am making 20% of my capital every month. It is not that much, but the profit you make depends on your account balance and how much trade you make per day. I can assure you that Forex is profitable when you use the right broker and strategy.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scam or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage and many more things. I am trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.01 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. They have 56 pairs of FX. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.

• 4 months later...
On 5/30/2019 at 3:24 AM, hajkoo said:

Hello everyone

you can trade from piprebate site
for what?  i will explain
They have got rebates up to 90% on all your trades. So it doesn't matter anymore that you win or lose!
the important fact is that they provide any brokers you want

• 2 months later...

forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to start trading then you should gain proper knowledge about forex first. The broker is most essential in the forex market. Without a reliable broker, you can't even survive in the forex market. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. If anyone looking for a reliable broker then I would suggest Eurotrader. I trade with them. They are very reliable.

• 1 month later...

The first mistakes of a novice trader are ... They are wrong choose forex broker, like me when I was trading for the first time. I am trading with FBS and I don't understand the terms and conditions about FBS , they said that I was wrong and suspended my acount and my money is gone. So you guys be careful with FBS and don't forget to always read the terms and conditions of your broker. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forex trading is now World recognized sophisticated business. Ton of brokers are available around the trading era. FBS is the very known broker but from 7 years I do trade with FreshForex which is outstanding for It's beauty likely higher offers, more bonuses and all supports. However, it provides the best offers and bonus for the investors. 

• 9 months later...

At whatever point we are talking about forex trading forex broker came as essential piece of this business. Having a decent broker influence your trading to vocation at top. A broker can help you numerous ways like demo account, most minimal spread, great scalping, leverage office, snappy execution all day, every day underpins by experts. ForexChief is especially committed with their administrations for their customers. With their coherent analysis of market, I can make my each exchange fruitful. 
Their aphorism is to encourage their customers with dynamic supporting strategies and unrivaled hazard administration framework. Execution is too quick, withdrawal is bound with many process and getting high leverage and settled spread to them. As a trader, I can guarantee that they are the best wellspring of financial administrations around the world.

• 2 months later...

The first thing is to learn and get familiar with the market, take this part seriously. Choosing a broker thereafter wouldn't be much of a problem because there are many of them out there. But one thing to consider among your criteria for choosing one is to make sure they have good educational resources for their clients.

This is something I have always appreciated about Forexchief, in fact every now and then I always go back to their well detailed library filled with different materials for both old and new traders to update myself and learn new things.

I prefer brokers which offer lucrative swap levels since I'm swing trader and often make carry trades on pairs where interest rate differential is wide enough to make money on swaps. For example USD/ZAR or USD/MXN. I chose Hotforex because their swaps are good enough to make carry trading profitable. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 5:09 AM, Pass22 said:

The first thing is to learn and get familiar with the market, take this part seriously. Choosing a broker thereafter wouldn't be much of a problem because there are many of them out there. But one thing to consider among your criteria for choosing one is to make sure they have good educational resources for their clients.

This is something I have always appreciated about Forexchief, in fact every now and then I always go back to their well detailed library filled with different materials for both old and new traders to update myself and learn new things.

I totally agree, they have great materials in their library that can definitely benefit any kind of trader. I was wondering if you have read the material on Fractals Trading Strategy from their library, can you throw more light on it? That's if you have read and understood it of course, still haven't gotten the handle on it.

• 1 month later...

Hello FreshForex, now you have "Easy Bot service", it is amazing since I use Telegram for my chat application. So when I have tried for first time, I surprised, it is easy to use, I can access it whenever and where ever. It just awesome. Keep going and be innovative. I think this feature is only offered by FreshForex.

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2022 at 12:50 PM, colin08 said:

I totally agree, they have great materials in their library that can definitely benefit any kind of trader. I was wondering if you have read the material on Fractals Trading Strategy from their library, can you throw more light on it? That's if you have read and understood it of course, still haven't gotten the handle on it.

They sure do, they just know how to make things easy for their clients. Especially their customer support that operates 24/7 and in different languages via various social networks as Live Chat, phone, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, Skype, WeChat, email, and ticket.