Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Customer

Why do so many people watch professional sports? Why are so many people passionate about sports teams?

Same reason why the Romans watched the gladiators.  Because they can.

I do think there is some social value to be derived from it, so it's not a complete waste of time -- particularly if you actually play a sport.

What I don't like is that many people follow sports but don't understand key political issues and global challenges in our world.  That is embarrassing in an age where information is so easy to consume.

It's like video games -- something to take your mind off things and enjoy -- but when abused it is just a distraction and a means for escapism.

• Like 1

It is all about emotions. I am a big football fan and should say that cheering up your team is a great relief after a long working day. Especially when you are accompanied by your friends somewhere in the bar. We also like to bet through https://777score.ph/ and it is always so exciting to get some extra money☺️