Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
dealsbuy2019

What is Googlebot?

Hello,

All those terms mean the same thing: it’s a bot that crawls the web. Googlebot crawls web pages via links. It finds and reads new and updated content and suggests what should be added to the index. 

Crawling. Crawling is the process by which Googlebot discovers new and updated pages to be added to the Google index. We use a huge set of computers to fetch (or "crawl") billions of pages on the web. As Googlebot visits each of these websites it detects links on each page and adds them to its list of pages to crawl.

Googlebot is the generic name for Google's web crawler. Googlebot is the general name for two different types of crawlers: a desktop crawler that simulates a user on desktop, and a mobile crawler that simulates a user on a mobile device. Your website will probably be crawled by both Googlebot Desktop and Googlebot Mobile

Googlebot is a web crawling software search bot also known as a spider or web crawler that gathers the web page information used to supply Google search engine result pages (SERP) Googlebot collects documents from the web to build Google search index.

Googlebot crawls web pages via links. It finds and reads new and updated content and suggests what should be added to the index. The index, of course, is Google’s brain. This is where all the knowledge resides. Google uses a ton of computers to send their crawlers to every nook and cranny of the web to find these pages and to see what’s on them. Googlebot is Google’s web crawler or robot and other search engines have their own.

Googlebot is a web crawler used by Google to collect documents from the web and build searchable indexes for Google search engines. This name is actually used to refer to two different types of web crawlers: the desktop crawler and the mobile crawler.

It’s always slightly disappointing to be reminded that Googlebot is ‘only’ a computer program written by Google that crawls the web and adds pages to its index. ... Googlebot is Google’s web crawler or robot and other search engines have their own.

Googlebot is very helpful sometimes. I was working on promoting my own website and I found GoogleBot to be quite useful in this situation. When I needed for my website to be seen more on people's search engine results I used GoogleBot. However, I also bought a cool new server online which helped me make website powerful. It was the first time I bought something like this online, but Bazaraki website turned out to be the best marketplace online. 

. It’s always slightly disappointing to be reminded that Googlebot is ‘only’ a computer program written by Google that crawls the web and adds pages to its index. ... Googlebot is Google’s web crawler or robot and other search engines have their own.