Almost 80% of the traders are loser

Rate this topic

In Forex market everyday more than thousands of people have joined but almost 80% of them can’t get success just because the bad trading broker in spite of having most powerful analyze trading knowledge in their trading career. But I get Forex4you who is a highly regulated Forex broker in Forex market. To help their trader for achieve their trading success easily they are always very active. I am trading well.

First of all, set your goal of a business. According to your goal, you will fix your trading style. Then select your broker accordingly. The most important thing is to learn more and more. I have set my business goal and accordingly, I have selected my broker BPRIMES. In forex trading, there are two category people. One is a trader and other is the broker. Trader and brokers are related to one another. One cannot go ahead without another. In order to be a successful trader, you have to follow a few steps.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, charges low trading spread in this pair so it will increase your return. The broker not only allows crypto trading but also allows depositing and withdrawing in crypto. This is an ASIC-regulated broker offering traders full fund security and multiple trading accounts.

Currently, there are numerous brokers available in the forex market, and it's up to the trader to choose a broker that is suitable and appropriate. By making the right choice of a broker, traders can maximize their forex trading experience. This is something I have also experienced since joining Tickmill as my broker.

• 1 month later...

Analytical skills play a crucial role in our success in forex trading. That's why I consistently work on developing my analytical abilities. This is done to ensure that I can analyze the market accurately, especially in collaboration with Tickmill as my broker.

The ability to analyze is a crucial factor that significantly influences our success in forex. That's why I consistently work on improving my analytical skills so that I can analyze the market accurately and benefit with Tickmill as my broker.

• 1 month later...

Many traders lose because they come to Forex hoping to get rich quickly without gaining the necessary knowledge and experience. Therefore, they conduct aggressive trading without risk control and with passion, which in turn leads to rapid losses of their capital.