Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
nick hill

First Major U.S. Mobile Carrier To Accept Bitcoin For Payment. Great Bitmex Signals and excellent Bitmex Bot for trading on leverage.

Visit the Community for Free Crypto Signal, Bitcoin Bot, Bitmex Leverage Trade and Gdax Trading - https://t.me/freebitmexsignals

AT&T, the world’s largest telecommunications company, became the first major U.S. mobile carrier to accept Bitcoin for payment.

AT&T customers will now be able to select BitPay as a payment option, allowing for bill payment in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. 

Using BitPay is currently limited to paying bills for AT&T services. Purchasing phones or signing new service contracts are not impacted by the integration.

This group offer free Bitmex signals, which are 95% of the time generates profit.

While there are lots of group asking money for profitable signals, this group is so huge, that they also have a free profitable signal group.

18% Profit on #ETH on #Bitmex with 10x Leverage - This signal was shared - Almost all the signals shared has been of great accuracy.

These has been great Bitmex Bonus Signals + Excellent scalping trades being executed by the Bot.

I have been part of this group since a year now and I recommend this group to all, come and check and you will believe.