Is Less Investment Is Hurdle For Good Tradings?

Rate this topic

I think we could do a trade with a small investment. Especially if we do not have good skills in the trade. It would be very helpful at all. In the event of loss we do not need to lose a lot of money. In instaforex you can open an account with just $ 1. And you can test how far your skills in trading.

I think so, trader will be motivated to improve trading skill so they can maximize existing capital. Small investment doesn't mean that traders can get maximal profit. It depends on traders skills. But if we want to trade comfortably, $100 is minimum capital that should be had by trader in their account. But back to what i said, to get maximal profit, it depends on traders skill.

• 4 weeks later...

For a beginner it is indeed small investment very advantageous to test trading psychology. Because like is we know that the conditions psychology in real accounts trading is very different from the situation in the demo account. It would be too risky if the direct uses a large capital.

For a beginner it is indeed small investment very advantageous to test trading psychology. Because like is we know that the conditions psychology in real accounts trading is very different from the situation in the demo account. It would be too risky if the direct uses a large capital.

yes, that's why we can test our trading psychology using demo account. I think free capital from broker can be a solution for us to test our trading psychology, try to use 15 EUR welcome bonus from Armada Markets. We also can feel trading with low spread here.

In the real account, we can test our trading psychology. To open a real account, we can use the minimum deposit. And it is much more profitable than using the welcome bonus. In instaforex we can open account $ 1. And you can test the psychology of trading.

In the real account, we can test our trading psychology. To open a real account, we can use the minimum deposit. And it is much more profitable than using the welcome bonus. In instaforex we can open account $ 1. And you can test the psychology of trading.

Ya.., trade in real can make us become real trader. start from less investment is good for them, they can learn and how to manage the psychology while on trade..

Ya.., trade in real can make us become real trader. start from less investment is good for them, they can learn and how to manage the psychology while on trade..

a newbie should invest with a small invetsment but its better fo make huge invest to earn maximum profit and versatile trading ......

small investment indeed help newbie to test the psychology of trading. But the profit that we can just a little. For the newbie, it would be too dangerous if we invest too large. Since I different conditions in a demo account with real account.

• 5 years later...

Never lose your hope by facing any loss, In the beginning due to lack of trading skill and expertise you will face some loss but don’t lose your hope by this if you really wants to become successful. The successful Forex traders always keep good patience in their career. My reliable broker Forex4you always helps me to overcome all my weakness by providing free expert assistance and guideline in regular basis.