Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Customer

What do you think about the blue tooth ear piece?

I think it is great for driving.

However I dislike nearly all smart foolishness like smart refrigerators & such they are the week spots in all networks..I hate the idea of losing my bank account because we are becoming too stupid to know if we need eggs..etc..

• Like 1

It is a great device and I like it a lot. You see, I am a professional outdoor enthusiast and can not live without it. I am currently using Treblab X5. They are simply perfect for me. I highly appreciate its quality, the sound I mean,  no back sound and high volume. I can freely spend the whole day and do not even think about charging it.

All these options are not suitable for me personally. It so happened that I prefer to listen to vinyl records. For me, this is the perfect version of sound, timbre and other characteristics. Because of my preferences, digital music in headphones is already much less attractive to me. It’s good that I have a separate office and I can just turn on my music.