Sign in to follow this  
MVMInfotech18

what is meaning of guest Posting?

Hi,

Guest posting means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

In SEO, guest posting is a form of link building where you contact another webmaster (usually via email) and offer to write for them, and when you do, add a contextual link back to your website/blog. This “agreement” could be for free or you might be asked to pay a small admin fee.  Some sites will even create the content for you, for a fee.

Guest posting is the practice of contributing a post to another person's blog in order to build relationships, exposure, authority, and links. It is a part of off-page SEO strategies. Apart from this, off-page SEO includes social bookmarking, video submissions, web 2.0, Q&A sites.

• Like 1

Admin

We just published an awesome article on how to spot awesome websites for guest posting. Give it a read here

How-to-Choose-a-Website-for-Guest-Bloggi

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

It's a really powerfull backlinkg strategy, I even sure it's more powerfull than solid privately bought links and such. You will get contextual backlink from related site to you. Of course it's all paid mainly, but anyway it's still way worth it. Include your links in some articles about you and try to reach relevant sites with that info.