Jump to content

🔥 Advertise automatically and have your ad seen by 90K TGF visitors monthly 🔥

Which forex robot Software is best?


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

RoFx Trading System - RoFx claims to require no trading experience at all. Apart from that, there was a wide range of other attractive advantages.

This AI-based platform announces quite straightforwardly that no more than every hundredth beginner profits from his or her first trade. Luckily, the automated tools offered by RoFx.net can help you avoid such failed efforts and start earning money immediately.

The platform enables its users achieve a high level of consistency by using the trading plan RoFx offers. The latter is based on a combination of machine learning algorithms with human traders’ experience. Taken all together, this provides a positive hands-free experience.

rofx-box.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...

Telegramfxcopier_dashboard.jpg?view&size

Effective performance by copying trading signals from Telegram channels or groups. Our Telegram Trade Copier reads smartly all formats of telegram messages: Text, images, captions... Also, Reply messages to execute a modification of orders. So, it takes trading signals from all these formats and executes it into MT4 or MT5 platforms. You can specify the percentage of total lot size for each TPs to control your risk and maximize profit. So if your signal provider sends a signal with 3 TPs, The EA will split the Total lot size depends on the parameters in the EA settings. You can choose to not trade a specific pair from telegram channels, or set a custom lot size for a pair. So if you want to not trade all pairs with EUR, you will be able to enter just EUR in the Symbol Exception option in the EA settings. Duplicate it from providers or set yours: TP & SL, Trailing SL, and custom Breakeven. You will be able to set your custom SL & TP to avoid the risk of the signal provider just sends the signal without SL and TPs. Also, you can set a Trailing SL and close for each step a percentage of profit. Custom Breakeven is an ideal option for signals with one TPs.

Visit Our site to discover our amazing features. Telegram copy trade
TelegramFxCopier Demo - Best Forex Signals Copier https://youtu.be/TtpqDZL1spU

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Extremely experienced with Forex, Stocks, Indexes, Options and Crypto, he has 2 Engineering degrees, MBA in Finances and Codes in several languages, including Thinkscript, MQL4, MQL5, C#, Alveo, Python. Specialized in probability, statistics, optimization and mathematical models.

Check this link right here now https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=154413&brand=fiverrhybrid&utm_campaign=Fiverrseobmfarukzaman&landingPage=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fiverr.com%2Fonlineglobal

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2020 at 8:41 AM, danielhowell said:

Extremely experienced with Forex, Stocks, Indexes, Options and Crypto, he has 2 Engineering degrees, MBA in Finances and Codes in several languages, including Thinkscript, MQL4, MQL5, C#, Alveo, Python. Specialized in probability, statistics, optimization and mathematical models.

Check this link right here now https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=154413&brand=fiverrhybrid&utm_campaign=Fiverrseobmfarukzaman&landingPage=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fiverr.com%2Fonlineglobal

Impressive!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2020 at 5:57 AM, joselcollin said:



Effective performance by copying trading signals from Telegram channels or groups. Our Telegram Trade Copier reads smartly all formats of telegram messages: Text, images, captions... Also, Reply messages to execute a modification of orders. So, it takes trading signals from all these formats and executes it into MT4 or MT5 platforms. You can specify the percentage of total lot size for each TPs to control your risk and maximize profit. So if your signal provider sends a signal with 3 TPs, The EA will split the Total lot size depends on the parameters in the EA settings. You can choose to not trade a specific pair from telegram channels, or set a custom lot size for a pair. So if you want to not trade all pairs with EUR, you will be able to enter just EUR in the Symbol Exception option in the EA settings. Duplicate it from providers or set yours: TP & SL, Trailing SL, and custom Breakeven. You will be able to set your custom SL & TP to avoid the risk of the signal provider just sends the signal without SL and TPs. Also, you can set a Trailing SL and close for each step a percentage of profit. Custom Breakeven is an ideal option for signals with one TPs.

Visit Our site to discover our amazing features. Telegram copy trade
TelegramFxCopier Demo - Best Forex Signals Copier https://youtu.be/TtpqDZL1spU

Thanks for the info!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 9:59 AM, Forex Robot Reviews said:

RoFx Trading System - RoFx claims to require no trading experience at all. Apart from that, there was a wide range of other attractive advantages.

This AI-based platform announces quite straightforwardly that no more than every hundredth beginner profits from his or her first trade. Luckily, the automated tools offered by RoFx.net can help you avoid such failed efforts and start earning money immediately.

The platform enables its users achieve a high level of consistency by using the trading plan RoFx offers. The latter is based on a combination of machine learning algorithms with human traders’ experience. Taken all together, this provides a positive hands-free experience.

rofx-box.jpg

What sort of leverage do you need for this EA?

What is the minimum leverage?

Tx

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Let's look at the top three automated robots actually making money right now.
Best forex robot overall: Odin Forex Robot. Odin has quickly become the best forex ea of 2020. Biggest forex trades: Vader Forex Robot. Vader is a proven EA with years of live account experience. Best forex strategy: Ganon Forex Robot.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • Forex Trendy. This expert advisor is an automated analysis system that helps users avoid trading during any uncertain trading times. ...
  • EA Builder. ...
  • Forex Diamond. ...
  • FX-Agency Advisor. ...
  • Wallstreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution. ...
  • FX Pattern Pro. ...
  • TradeMiner. ...
  • X Trend Premium.
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am honestly not too sure about the best or worst at all. All I know is that we should seek for a quality option. And therefore, I have preference for Top Forex Robots, as through this way we can make judgment via facts and figures instead of random stuff. It not exactly gives guarantee of the results but ensures we are very much on the right track to benefit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since 2019, a lot has changed both in the development of software for trading, and, in principle, in the development of software. In 2021, I discovered a very interesting option for cooperation with companies that are engaged in offshore software development. This type of collaboration indicates that the company or software development group is located in a different country, with different time zones and less geographic proximity. I read about it here. I loved the offshore software development option because of the access to qualified developers with high qualifications, competent skills anywhere in the world and in any professional team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
sing a forex robot automates this and takes the emotional bias out of trading.
In this article Skip to section
GPS Forex Robot 3
Coinrule
1000pip Climber System
Forex Trendy
EA Builder
Forex Diamond
FX-Agency Advisor
Wallstreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Open online A/c in only 5 minutes and After Install of Software, Start Autotrading in 30 min. Once Setup. Hazard Free. Result in 24 Hrs. No Knowledge, Call Us for Installation. Hazard Free. Result in 24 Hrs. Once Setup. No Knowledge Required.

Link to post
Share on other sites

FX Track Pro – This EA promotes itself for being the most profitable robot which can increase the trader's capital very quickly. Its profitability allows the users to trade a small section of the deposit and still make significant money. It is all about low risks and high profits

Basement renovation GTA
Basement renovation Toronto
Home renovation contractors Toronto
Home renovation contractors GTA
Home renovation GTA

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest

The following limits are in place
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...