Sign in to follow this  
Madeleine

600 Bitcoin LTD--600Bitcoin.com

I am not Admin/Owner

468.gif

WELCOME TO 600Bitcoin LTD

600bitcoin.com is a professionally managed group of skilful Bitcoin and Forex traders. We provides you with stable footing in your efforts to build success. Our investment plans and products combined with our outstanding security features and reputation for ethics and transparency ensure you have the best options available to trade the world.

We provides a full investment service focused on the Bitcoin ( BTC ) trading market and Forex trading market. Our professional and experience staff gets very good and stability result in money management activity. That is why we decide to open our service for small investors and begin providing this internet project.

We makes investment easy. You can get free tips and compare investment plans and features side-by-side. You can select the most suitable investment plan and follow it with us. There are zero risks with your investment and all the investment plans profit are guaranteed as described. Join us, you will be surely satisfied!

PLAN A

600% After 1 day
min: 30$ - max: 3,000$
Ref commissions : 3%
Accept : Bitcoin, Litecoin, BCH, ETH, BSV, EOS, PM, Payeer

PLAN B
5000% After 2 days
min: 300$ - max: 30,000$
Ref commissions : 5%
Accept : Bitcoin, Litecoin, BCH, ETH, BSV, EOS, PM, Payeer, Bankwire

PLAN C
80000% After 3 days
min:3,000$ - max: 300,000$
Ref commissions : 10%
Accept : Bitcoin, Litecoin, BCH, ETH, BSV, EOS, PM, Payeer, Bankwire

You have received a payment to your account:

Date: 2019-04-10 17:49:36 
Batch: 255236678

From Account: U7909796
Amount: $1.00
Memo: Withdraw to HyipInvesttop from 600bitcoin.com

Thank you.

10.04.19 20:29 Received Payment 0.1 USD from account U7909796 to account U2793764. Batch: 255250226. Memo: API

Payment. Withdrawal to royalmonitor from 600bitcoin.com

It’s a great choose to invest here,get the profits in time!!

The amount of 0.3 USD has been deposited to your account.

Accounts: U7909796->U********. Memo: API Payment.

Withdrawal to Sarah from 600bitcoin.com.

Batch:255655440

Nice project,paying in time:

The amount of 0.2 USD has been deposited to your account. 
Accounts: U7909796->U14******. Memo: API Payment. 
Withdraw to Yimomo from 600bitcoin.com
Batch:255773524

Thanks admin!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By Artur Glinka
      I joined a new project which is Cloud Token Wallet. This is a wallet, where by holding cryptocurrency, we get 10% per month in CTO tokens (this happens thanks to Jarvis Ai, who makes arbitrage on stock exchanges, it is a bot, so there is no loss here). For example, we have cryptocurrencies worth $ 1,000, monthly we get a CTO worth $ 100 (bids are daily, around $ 3.33), we can sell them immediately (exchange for eth and then for any currency) or hold and wait for the increase of the token . I hold because the price of the token is constantly growing, from the beginning of the project from $ 0.3 to $ 0.437 (40% in a month). The expected price of a token for a year is $ 20. I think it is real looking at another project of this type - Plus Token, where the price for the year grew from 0.4 $ to 70 $.

Example: Earning a monthly $ 100 in CTO, at the moment it is around 230 CTO. We sell the CTO right away and we have $ 100 or hold. If the price of a token for a year grows to 10 $, it turns out that monthly we did not earn $ 100 only $ 2,300. If it grows to the $ 20 expected by founder, it turns out that we have $ 4,600 per month.

In addition, we can make money from recommending the wallet to friends. From the first line of referrals we receive 100% of daily earnings, which are given to our direct referrals. There is no minimum amount that we have to keep on the wallet to earn. However, in order to receive income from referrals, you need to have cryptocurrencies worth a minimum of $ 500.

Here is the official site to download the application (Android or iOS): https://www.cloudtokenwallet.com/
      At registration, enter the code: 4574344102

I started a month ago with an investment of $ 550 I have 145 CTO, it's 60 $ = about 10% monthly. I have deposit in ETH.

Watch presentation: 

Instructions for registration:
      1. Download the application from the official website: https://www.cloudtokenwallet.com/
      2. Turn on the application and select 'create account'
      3. Enter the 10-digit code: 4574344102
      4. Set the PIN and PIN for payment
      5. Save 12 mnemonic words in a safe place and then select them in the correct order for verification
      6. Then the login details will appear, save them in a safe place and log in
      7. Next, in the settings, activate the security with Google Authenticator

How to turn Jarvis AI bot and start earning?
      If we have already transferred one of the available cryptocurrencies to our wallet, go to the PROJECTS tab, select the JARVIS project, enter
      in the appropriate cryptocurrency, we determine the amount of funds that we want to invest and we approve with the PROCEED button.
      From now we receive the CTO every day.

If you have any questions, please contact me. I will help with registration and application support. For more information you can check: https://www.cloudtokenwallet.club/?lang=en

• By eliaslonnroth
      Shopify actually has one of the best affiliate programs out there (200% commissions), and this tutorial will be based on getting referrals to shopify. 
      Here is the video version of this tutorial:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0KJFMLvvTM

Overview.
      You will be making a free course on shopify. You don't need to be an expert with shopify, just take a week or 2 to learn the basics, then combine the basics knowledge into a free course. People love free courses, that's why this is so effective. You can host your course for free on Teachable. 
      Then when people get the knowledge they need to start making money with shopify, they will sign up through your link and you can expect to earn about $58 per person if the course if relatively good and you continue on bringing them value. 
      The good thing about this free course is that on shopify they will also need some additional tools that also cost money. The best part is that these tools mostly have an affiliate program that you can use to make even more money from. The tools are, for example, email autoresponders, product research tools, apps inside the stores, and spying on ads tools, etc.

Step 1. Set up your course. 
      Record your screen and talk over it. Showing your face is optional. Of course, you will have to design your free course for yourself, but I'm telling you, anyone can do this. In the free course I would include something like: 
      -setting up the store and launching it.
      -customising the store, brand name, logos.
      -apps to use
      -niches
      -terms of service, refund texts and additional menus
      -facebook/google pixels and other tools
      -collecting emails and email marketing. GetResponse. 
      -product research
      -getting traffic, social media automation tools etc
      -ads, and spying on ads

Step 2. Hosting.
      Use Teachable and just scroll down and you will find the free option. Or you can host your course with builderall, clickfunnels or even for free with getresponse's free trial, (2 free landing pages). You can also use ontrapages if you want to just build a simple landing page (without collecting emails).
      Step 3. Traffic.
      1. Youtube. Make tutorials on Shopify on youtube and include the link to your store in the description. Upload every single day to grow quickly and make sure to have good thumbnails. An example of this is Hayden Bowles. Make your own version of some of their best videos and always just try to make it better.
      2. Quora. The best option in my opinion because you're not limited to the amount of fame you have. Anyone can produce a viral answer, anytime. Start answering questions on ''Dropshipping'' and ''Shopify'' in the search bar. And make sure you sort it by latest questions. You won't really stand a chance to compete for a lot of views on older questions. Answer 10-20 a day and include a link to your free course in some of your answers. Not every single answer. Don't get banned. 
      3. Blogs. Articles have the best potential in my opinion because they are like online real estate. They will just sit there and give you leads on autopilot. Plus, you can include multiple links all over the articles.
      4. Solo-ads. Building an email list is one of the best things you can do. Use solo-ads to sign up to your free course and build a strong email list at the same time. This costs money though.
      5. Facebook groups. Start your own fb group and just post value. Invite other active members from other dropshipping groups. Then just pin your post that has the link to your free course, so that every new member will see the link.
      Step 4. Alternative Method That Makes You Even More Money.
      Set up an email sequence where you give each individual part to the course every day. I recommend GetResponse for this. I show you the entire funnel and email sequence in the youtube video version of this guide. 
      What's good about this is that you can also recommend another larger course or product at the end of your free course that you are affiliated for. I know Kevin David has an affiliate program to his courses. And they go for about $1000 I believe.

• By David Doe
      Hello
      If you are a marketing professional or hosting a small-scale business, you must be in search of creative ways to promote your business. The great news is that in this technology derived world, it is quite easier to succeed with marketing campaigns. All that you need to do is use proven strategies and tricks to target your audience to buy telegram channel members.

Now you can buy telegram members for your group and channel to give it a instant boost.
      It works perfectly for cryptocurrency or bitcoin groups where you need you add more authenticity to the group/channel and make it look like a large community.

We accept Cryptocurrencies for payment | Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether, Dogecoin, ... & WebMoney AND Perfectmoney

Our services:
      Buy Telegram Members
      Buy Telegram Channel Members
      Buy Telegram Group Members
      Buy Telegram Post Views
      Buy Telegram Subscribers

SITE: https://www.ratemember.com
    • By megan schmidt
      We have posted each and every Bitmex Statement in our group which shows all the stats.
      If you want to make profit from Margin or Leverage trading, then there is nothing better than Bitmex.
      We just don’t post signals but also make sure each and every signal are executed on your account.
      Visit our group for Free Profitable Crypto Signal, Great Crypto Trading Strategy, Bitcoin Bot and Gdax Bot - https://t.me/freebitmexbot
      We are the perfect solution for Trading on Bitmex as we provide the best Bot for Bitmex known as Bitmex Premium BOT.
      With our Premium Bitmex Bot, you get the best independent trades on your Bitmex account as per your quantity to make consistent profit.
      Be a Pro & accumulate great profit on Bitmex through our Premium Bitmex Deluxe Group + Premium Bitmex Bot.
      What makes us best is the fact that all our Bitmex Premium Signals are automatically executed on your Bitmex account with the setting of your choice.
      You just set the Premium BOT once & make regular gains out of it.
      If you are very new to Bitmex Trading, then we also have detailed training session for Bitmex Trading. 
    • By nick hill
      Visit this community to stay with the Market Trend, Free Crypto Bot, Gdax Trading and Assistant on Bitmex Leverage Trade - https://t.me/freebitmexsignals
      One analyst believes that Litecoin’s price may soon double before it incurs significant selling pressure that sends it reeling lower.
      $120 remains a key resistance level for LTC, Luke Martin, a popular cryptocurrency analyst said LTC could trade significantly higher in the next couple of months as this event nears.
      Every trader wishes to instantly get notified about the signal updates on his mobile device. 
      Grab the Free Bitmex Signal of the day to make 150% Profit on a single trade.
      Bitmex has been trending very popular among the leverage traders as it's the most easiest way to gain quick huge profits.
      Our team is all about Bitmex Trade, we offer 24/7 help, provide steps, videos and daily signal to make consistent profit.
      We aso offer world class Bitmex Bot. The success ratio of trades produced by the Automated Bot has been excellent.
      Gone are the time for manual trading, the crypto world has advanced, Let the automated trading strategy make profit for you on Bitmex.
  • Topics