Is Ethereum a good investment?

Rate this topic

Better ecosystem for creators - I looked at sample code for BTC and ETH and was blown away how much easier it is to write code for ETH than BTC. I have not fact checked this, but I’ve heard this has resulted in far more apps created in the short amount of time ETH has been around then BTC.

• Thanks 1

My investing strategy is to put a little bit of what’s left over at the end of each month in, and I view it as gold / silver / start-up investment. We saw when Brexit happened BTC jumped 20% along with Gold value rising.

Worst case scenario - I make sure to keep my overall position at a certain % of my net worth, (fairly low) so that if it all collapses it won’t impact my overall financial health.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I just loved what Olivia said. Divide et impera (divide and rule) principle sounds awesome! But I would rather change it to mix and rule. What I mean is while we are talking of whether this or that system is good or not, the most sensitive issue is crypto security. So I suggest the pool of crypto coins should go into secure bitcoin mixer where literally no one will have technical capacity to track down the latest transactions. Consider me paranoid if you wish, but the string of lost Bitcoin is worrying me.

Yes, it’s no rocket science at all. I think anyone and everyone will say Ethereum is a very good investment. However, you MUST ensure that you divide up your investment in order to benefit and keep profits going consistently. Right now, the hottest thing on internet is Maya Preferred 223.

It is easily one of the Best Cryptocurrency right now. And it’s no brainer to know why! It’s trending in BETTER price than Bitcoin. It seems shocking but not exactly IF you look at the theory. As it’s backed by Gold and Silver, making it so high on demand!