Levered funds or your own money?

Rate this topic

Yes, when I am trying to invest my own fund instead of using leverage it can shrink the opportunities to make investment but I am comfort to work with smaller amount of capital. To ensure efficient use of my capital I am trying to practice my trading strategies with my demo account. Furthermore in this process, I am able to know whether I am able to take advantage from the available opportunities here.

On 3/16/2019 at 8:55 AM, Brendan Hill said:

Yes, when I am trying to invest my own fund instead of using leverage it can shrink the opportunities to make investment but I am comfort to work with smaller amount of capital. To ensure efficient use of my capital I am trying to practice my trading strategies with my demo account. Furthermore in this process, I am able to know whether I am able to take advantage from the available opportunities here.

I trade with leverage on Hotforex because using it you can adjust your risk/reward settings while you can't do that trading with your own money. Sometimes I want to take higher risks for example trading on news because expected return is higher, but the only option to do that is to use leverage from the broker. 

I really very satisfy with my broker Forex4you who is a highly regulated and licensed broker in this world market place. To make good profit I never invest my own money because they give me higher leverage that is 1:1000. To reduce my trading risk they also give me risk management approaches so that I am able to control my trading loss. Their active customer services have made my trade easy and comfortable.

I consider myself a very unlucky trader as I have faced with too many scams and fraud broker in my trading career. Also, very lucky that after so many scams I got BPRIMES broker which awesome for trading including real trading facilities. It gives me great relief that finally, I got my perfect broker after so many unsuccessful tries. They for all time make sure best security of funds at any investments.

If you are in forex business not matter if you are new or old and looking for a good quality broker, then I can recommend you to try FXLinked. They are comfortable for newbies and professional traders. No matter what kind of trader you are and what style do you have, you can trade better than any other platform here with this broker facility. And yes, they are regulated and giving your fund security.