Your monthly income?

Rate this topic

Currency forex trading is a wonderful income place at any traders. But it’s some difficult for a new trader. I traders can full time work in currency market and he will earn more profit than others trade. At present I work full time in currency forex trade with my broker AAFX. I am earning a suitable amount. Often I get much bonus from my broker AAFX. Not only me, AAFX give large amount bonus to all his client.

At any traders currency exchange trading is a wonderful trading platform. But for new traders it seems very difficult. Because new traders don’t have sufficient knowledge of trading which they can fulfill from their credible broker. Forex4you is supportive to the new traders because for the new traders they arrange free and effective educative sessions. Such as – seminar and webinar class, video tutorials, demo account, Forex glossary and others and these are very effective.

All kind of facilities provided by my broker BPRIMES is so much propitious to me. I have the proper support from them and due to their lowest transaction cost, I can enjoy my exact profit all the time. From here I can do scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads at all times. Also, I am getting high leverage up to 1:400. I think I will get success soon with their support.

There are many traders who are on the lookout for an easy trading system that reliably delivers profit. The point of any kind of strategy is to deliver profits that are higher than the total amount of losses. With FXLinked you can lose your trade or your profits. All novice trader always tries to find out no loss system. Like a proven strategy that outcome is in zero losses.

Guest Ivanny

Steady income is definitely possible but requires hard work and patience. But we should also realize that sometimes no matter how hard we try things might go wrong at some point and this is not from us.

• 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/31/2023 at 10:15 AM, Nilde Lucchese said:

A trader must be strategically-armed to shine in Forex. They must keep multiple strategies as a backup. As FXOpulence allows traders with a massive 1:500 leverage, you can easily earn more. They allow traders with two types of trading accounts including ECN and classic.

We will need to understand the importance of using the correct leverage settings so that the income we are going to get will remain stable for us.

• 2 weeks later...

No one is going to mention his monthly here but they can give you a clue. To be the real gainer, we should follow right trading strategy. I am actually flexible in using strategies because the market doesn’t throw same situation always. On average, I follow scalping strategy but sometimes I go for long-term trading and hedging. FXOpulence allows all types of strategies on their platform, which is free from requotes, slippage and dealing desk.

For my own trading, I am still comfortable with a long-term approach rather than a short-term one. With a long-term perspective, I can thoroughly prepare for everything, allowing me to engage in forex trading maximally on my real account with Tickmill.