Which broker is more appropriate depends on your trading concept,

Rate this topic

Which broker is more appropriate depends on your trading concept, and if you love scalping you should choose a broker that allows such trading concepts. Your broker choice also depends on your knowledge and what you have learned in the transaction. If you are a newbie, you must have started learning foreign exchange. To ensure the performance of any broker FSA is the best. I am trading with FSA regulate broker called AAFX.

In Forex market place there are different types of trading styles and brokers. Different broker allow different trading styles in their platform, and as per our trading style we the trader have to choose our broker. Forex4you is a true STP trading broker and they best for my short time trading style. Because to make easy profit in a short time they give – lowest trading spread from 0 pips, smart bridge of technology and instant trade execution support.

No mate, that’s very much incorrect. A good broker is good regardless of anything and everything. So, we are more required to work with a quality broker not one that’s specific to certain trading technique.

And that’s where I feel highly comfortable with AlphaBeta FX, which not only supports every technique, including hedging and news trading but also provides stuff like instant withdrawal. So you see there, it’s why I consider this as a quality broker and one that’s worthy to work with.

11 minutes ago, papia09 said:

No mate, that’s very much incorrect. A good broker is good regardless of anything and everything. So, we are more required to work with a quality broker not one that’s specific to certain trading technique.

And that’s where I feel highly comfortable with AlphaBeta FX, which not only supports every technique, including hedging and news trading but also provides stuff like instant withdrawal. So you see there, it’s why I consider this as a quality broker and one that’s worthy to work with.

Every time I see that new names appear in the industry but their business doesn't last long because they don't expect long-term relationship and don't value client loyalty. That's why I prefer to trade with reliable and trusted brokers like Hotforex.

A broker is a thing that can help a trader the most. I feel extremely fortunate that I trade through a broker like BPRIMES which is awesome because they have no restrictions or hidden policy which means I can trade with scalping easily. I also enjoy it more to do with the lowest possible spreads, automatic execution, cash back and much more. I can proudly say that they are the perfect broker to trade with.

I think to enter the game you should learn more about forex and foreign exchange industry. Then you can join FXLinked. A true global broker. Dedicated Account Manager and Support on Daily Bases. They are a well-established broker in the forex industry. They are giving a demo account to practice with virtual money like a real account. Using a demo account is fully free. You can get the idea of how the market works with currency trades.

2 hours ago, Bridget Leahy said:

I think to enter the game you should learn more about forex and foreign exchange industry. Then you can join FXLinked. A true global broker. Dedicated Account Manager and Support on Daily Bases. They are a well-established broker in the forex industry. They are giving a demo account to practice with virtual money like a real account. Using a demo account is fully free. You can get the idea of how the market works with currency trades.

I appreciate their support system, if what I heard and what you are saying is true. It is something we should watch out for.

Every trader is different in his trading requirements. And thereby each trader must choose his broker according to his demands. And by this means, I have chosen the micro trading account of a regulated broker ForexChief. For this account, I have been enjoying narrowest zero spread, moderate leverage of 1:400, easier entrée to multiple financial market, lower competitive rate, lower transaction costs, current trading tools and techniques, technically updated platform and yes complete safety of capital.