Although someone is considering taking part in the training, it is really shameful for anyone.

Rate this topic

Although someone is considering taking part in the training, it is really shameful for anyone. The main and only need that experts should provide is to give great management rather than training. I worked with AAFX broker because they were authorized by the FSA, so I worked with them, and there were most reduced spreads conditions.

I found the leverage as one of the biggest advantages for trading with my broker BPRIMES and attractive bonus scheme. They are quite straight forward which I liked the most but the best thing is the reliability and one-stop service for any issues of the broker. They always help me to understand a specific object in my trading. I can fit in their provided trading platform because they have several trading platforms to offer where I can choose.

With my broker Forex4you I found the leverage as one of the biggest advantages of trading and attractive bonus schemes. With them I never face any major problem while trading. Their active customer service and easy withdraws without any long term error is the best things. I also enjoyed their lowest trading spread, high leverage, low commission, no hidden charge, risk management and money management systems mostly. I really enjoy my trading.

On 3/12/2019 at 9:36 PM, Ross Edwards said:

Although someone is considering taking part in the training, it is really shameful for anyone. The main and only need that experts should provide is to give great management rather than training. I worked with AAFX broker because they were authorized by the FSA, so I worked with them, and there were most reduced spreads conditions.

Regulation is not all that we need to focus on, but we should also consider other features when choosing a broker.