Scalping is one of the most important ways to trade, and I think every trader should try.

Rate this topic

Scalping is one of the most important ways to trade, and I think every trader should try. It does contain a lot of challenges and guts as well as a lot of time to monitor the market for scalping, but I think it's worth it. Scaping is also my favorite trading style. I am trading with AAFX broker which allow scaping and give best trading facilities in the forex market.

The great advice for forex beginner from me is to join FXLinked. they are the best at their services. You should select them because they ensure your capital safety. Or you can start with a small amount this business, just need to open an account. They do not charge any kind of extra fees for an account. And there is no hidden cost to pay for any kind of services.

• 4 years later...
On 3/22/2019 at 7:40 AM, uncle gober said:

traders can try it first by utilizing a demo account, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more optimal in managing it well when on a real account.

With the help of Demo based trading accounts we can learn trading and also keep the losses away from us.

The demo account facility is incredibly beneficial for traders. Personally, I not only utilize the demo account but also take advantage of the educational resources provided by Tickmill. All of these greatly assist in developing my understanding and knowledge of the forex market.