forex price movement is not completely random.

Rate this topic

forex price movement is not completely random. Randomness means that there is a lack of patterns or predictability in events. As we all know, there are many patterns of price behavior. The price pattern is the same, but the results are different. For example, if you see a candle bar, the price can be done after two ways. Candle pattern is very effective in forex trading. My broker AAFX educational resources help me to learn it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have got BPRIMES as my broker from whom I get various kinds of real trading facilities. They are regulated trading broker from the highly authorized market place and I can use their bonuses without any restrictions. With them, I can easily trade and speculate simultaneously and they offer me the flexibility which I have been looking for. With their proper support, my risk level of trading is less than any other traders.

• 3 weeks later...

I would say that Forex price movements are not at all random. They are precisely determined by supply and demand for one currency. Randomness can come from some fake news, but it is very short term in nature, as market is pricing immediately everything and correcting itself swiftly

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the price movements of Forex trading are completely not random. In events there is a lack of patterns and predictability, which randomness means. To price behavior there are many patterns in Forex market that we all know. From the support of my reliable broker Forex4you’s educational sessions I have learn about different patterns about price movement. Speculate simultaneously and easy trading has become possible for me for this broker.    

The forex price movements is not at all random.
It depends on various factors like support, resistance, trends etc.
Forex markets always moves in a certain pattern and this happens over and over again. 
If you understand the mechanism of forex, then it becomes much easier for you to make money.

Yes, it is true that in maximum time, a foreign currency exchange trader can get some basic ideas of market behaviors if he can conduct detail market analysis and even sometimes, technical analyses can be good and reliable support for the traders which will facilitate good knowledge about the forex market. A forex trader thereby can’t ignore the consequences of conducting proper analyses in the path of successful trading life here.