I hope new traders should

Rate this topic

I hope new traders should start with the demo. I am very glad to hear that when new trader become confident and start to succeed. However, before starting a real trading. Of course, it is a good idea to find a mentor or someone who can guide you through the first step. As for me I choose AAFX which is legal and regulated by FSA.

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest to the new trader to not invest huge money without judging to your broker and learning of Forex trading. It would be very difficult for you to make good money by starting your trade like that. The best way is to learn first with demo account and it will also help you to judge the broker. Forex4you is my reliable broker with whom I have started my Forex business. First of all I tried their demo account.

I have gone with BPRIMES broker who is awesome with the fabulous setting from having lowest possible spreads for all major pairs, zero balance protection, market analysis, insights and daily tips too, so all this is extremely helpful and makes us enjoy everything pretty nicely and keeps the comfort level intact that benefits big time. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

FXLinked is a broker who is regulated and reputed in the forex industry. They are well known in the forex market for their services. They organized their facilities only to support their clients. Their vision is to make their clients happy with the advanced services of them. Like trading platform, lowest spread, fast execution, flexible leverage and many more. They also provide fundamental and technical analysis, market news, company news to their clients.

On 3/6/2019 at 11:12 AM, anna.serea said:

I also pray hopefully my quick success in forex trading as you are.

Go easy please, because this hasty quest you have to be rich overnight can get you in big trouble. just learn to take it one step at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

New traders should trade with demo account first. When you turn out to be more familiar with all the technical parts of trading then you can go for live account. In any case, first you should start with pretty much nothing or pennies account. Put highlight on adjusting more than winning. For sure, even in any case I use demo account to test my framework with AAFX broker. I find their esteem refer to like the honest to goodness market. I get a comparative contribution with demo account.