I think it's not wise to invest

Rate this topic

I think it's not wise to invest too much in a new account, especially if you are still new to the trading. All you need is patience, self-discipline, a winning strategy and an account balance that will sustain your trade. Don't be greedy, if everything is in vain, you will go down the drain. I am currently trading with AAFX, which gives me exclusive real-time market analysis, 24-hour news and commentary etc.

In a new account, especially if you are still new to the trading, I think it’s not wise to invest too much. Because Forex trading is a virtual trading platform and anything can happen at any time. So before start trading practical knowledge can help a trader. I am trading with Forex4you broker the best and expert broker I found for my trading. I first of all tried their free demo account which gives me real trading knowledge.

Forex trading can be a better alternative for the traders when they can ensure sufficient trading knowledge for them. Without adequate trading comprehension and understanding any trader can feel the difficulties even for the survival let alone making profit. Acquiring knowledge can be your support of success but even knowledge acquisition process should be systematic and yes of course it should be accurate and relevant to your decision making process.

On 3/6/2019 at 1:25 AM, Jo Eshuijs said:

In a new account, especially if you are still new to the trading, I think it’s not wise to invest too much. Because Forex trading is a virtual trading platform and anything can happen at any time.

Correct. It would be wise to use a small amount first and see how things go. Most people lose their first investment.