Sign in to follow this  
Customer

What is the best way to stop a runny nose?

The body needs to get rid of viral infection for nearly a week the resulting runny nose, so preferably alleviate the symptoms of gonorrhea and not completely stop it, until the body gets rid of the whole virus, and the infection does not come back again after a short time.
1.      Take hot citrus to drink more than once during the day by cutting any kind of citrus without peeling and then boiled it and then drink it with the addition of sugar by desire.
2.      Eat a spoonful of honey in the morning.
3.      Drink herb tea of all kinds like (Chamomile) to moisturize dry throat as a result of breathing from the mouth In the case of nasal congestion .
4.      If there is a pain take analgesics and antipyretics to reduce it.
5.      Take an antihistamines to relieve the irritation of the mucous membranes.
6.      Use tissue paper to dry nose and discard it after the use.
7.      Wash your hands several times to avoid cross-infection to other people.
8.      Put olive oil on your nose before sleeping.

• Like 1

Well, as a mom of two kids I definitely know how to stop a runny nose

I often rinse my kids` noses with infusions of medicinal plants: chamomile, coltsfoot leaves, and aloe vera juice, spreading them with cold boiled water, but do not combine with vasoconstrictor drops. Some more effective ways are under the link. Stay healthy!

The best way to stop the runny nose is to use a humidifier. They are really helpful if you have a runny nose or a flu. You also need to take a lot of fluids as they will help you recover. If this doesn't help, you need to go to a doctor. Don't track your symptoms over the internet.

A runny nose is the first sign of serious cold and should be treated altogether. At the first sign, I take a bath with eucalyptus and natural oil. You can look at this post to read an article about it. I don't like citrus fruits, although vitamin C is useful for colds, so I drink a lot of tea with milk. I try not to use nasal sprays as they are most often addictive.