Found a good crypto currency broker

Rate this topic

Forex trading is a risky business and you need to know how to control trading risk. Controlling risk is one of the most important ingredients of successful trading. I am trading with BPRIMES broker they are supporting me very well that I am controlling risk in two ways, by exiting losing trades before losses exceed my pre-determined maximum tolerance and by limiting position size my trade for a given account size. They are the best for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that many brokers now are including crypto pairs in trading options. It is made for crypto-lovers and probably there is some opportunity to earn some pips, although the market is nowadays relatively calm. I am still trading only fiat currencies, as I am a little bit old-fashioned

As a full time trader I have been choosing a forex broker ForeChief which is allowing me to trade with crypto currencies, real currencies, precious metals and yes commodities. It is ensuring me complete safety for my funds, contemporary trading utensils, simplified platform, easier transactions and withdrawal services. And I am also enjoying easier access to all markets I mentioned above in exchange of lowest spread and lower commission rate and transaction costs.