If you depend on scalping at

Rate this topic

I got the opportunity to use this trading platform with my broker BPRIMES. It is an all in one concept and is one of the most popular trading platforms in the world. I am lucky to have this broker as my trading partner. MetaTrader4 is a more advanced, programmable trading platform intended for use by professional traders. It is a very useful trading platform for traders. It provides the necessary tools and resources to analyze price dynamics of financial instruments.

• 1 month later...

With my broker Forex4you I got the chance to use the most popular scalping trading strategy in my trading life. Because they never restrict any types of trading strategies including scalping and hedging by giving the traders – lowest trading spread from 0 pips, low transaction cost, smart bridge technology, wide range of deposit bonus, higher leverage, no restriction for pending orders and error free and fast trade execution support for forever.

Traders can enjoy the flexibility to work with any trading strategy if they can select suitable and appropriate trading platform that has all facilities to make certain the usage of all potential strategies. And to take benefits from scalping, prospective users need to give concentration on a broker who will allow him lower transactions costs, spread and yes, fastest trade executions so that they can take advantage from price movements promptly.

Basically I do not dependent on signals of currency pair. But you have to choose finally a trading pair for your forex trading. My broker FXLinked helps me selecting which currency pair is suitable for me. In the start day of weeks mostly USD/JPY stay upward. Other time this currency pair stay under pressure. USD is the most active currency in the world. That’s why my favorite trading pair is GBP/USD.

If you use scalping technique, you broker must be fast, no requote and have low spread, if you don't know what broker is good, I recommend you to join FreshForex, because FreshForex offer you scalping account type, I mean there is 0 spread, no requote no rejection and your execution will done in 0.01 secs. Try it today.

Lal, this is correct description of scalping technique. This is why it is necessary to have good broker which can support your trading method. First, broker needs to be legit, and second, needs to have lower spreads, as these will make significant impact on traders profitability

• 1 month later...

I also find very important for every trader to read carefully terms and conditions of services provided by any trader. Only then trader will be able to make decision of choosing the right broker which can support execution of his trading strategy