I am not willing to evaluate

Rate this topic

I am not willing to evaluate any broker that I have not used or verified because many of the commercial brokers we have on the retail market and most of them are considered scams. But I can only evaluate AAFX that I used from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. this ECN trading platform always guarantees fund security, superior execution, easy withdrawal system without long process times, low transaction costs, lower trading spreads and much more real trading facilities that are very useful for conducting a comfortable trading life with of course.

I have found BPRIMES is the best solution for my secure trading environment. With their support, I can feel the real condition and can visualize the real view of the forex market and gain a lot of experience of practical trading and can learn how to make strategies. Their instruments are downloadable and they offer web-based and mobile based trading platforms and high leverage up to 1:1000. They always show the logical way to trade.

• 1 month later...

For my secure trading environment I have found Forex4you broker is the best solution. The real condition I can feel and the real view of the Forex market can visualize and a lot of experience of practical trading I have gained and to make strategies I have learned, with their support. They offer various trading platforms and more than 150 trade able tools with higher leverage and lowest trading spread to make good profit.

• 4 years later...

as long as we want there to be stages in the learning process that will allow us to trade with maximum results. For this reason, there is always a place to learn, such as taking advantage of educational services from Tickmill to learn how to trade properly and correctly