⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

Best to Travel Alone...?

astrologyforlove

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 10:43 AM, astrologyforlove said:

Hello Friends,

Please tell me, Which country is Best to Travel Alone...?

I want to go to the UK alone, because I haven’t been there yet and the weather will be fine there in the near future.  But I'm still looking for a tour operator to buy a ticket there. I hope I enjoy the trip and wish you the best of luck!

• 1 month later...

Good afternoon! I believe that traveling with friends is much more fun and financially profitable. I realized this when I was having trouble renewing my tourist visa and having to return back to Russia. So I found a company that did the bureaucratic work for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to travel alone. This gives me the opportunity not to agree with the people who travel with me options for our leisure and enjoy my travel to the fullest.

I prefer to travel by plane as it is fast and safe. besides, I use cheap international flights myflightsearch.com and don't overpay. i want to visit greece this year. what is worth visiting in this country?

• 2 months later...

I don't like to travel alone. I prefer to go on vacation with a large company, so that it's really interesting and memorable. But in a pandemic, I have to make business trips alone, and I'm already somewhat used to it. Now the biggest fear and cause for worry is changes, new restrictions and rules at any airport, port or train station in every country. It's not always possible to find such detailed instructions on how to register in a pandemic as in this article  https://www.monaco-tribune.com/en/2020/11/heres-all-you-need-to-know-about-getting-a-covid-19-test-at-nice-airport/ . Therefore, I often face difficulties in this and I'm very sad that I'm traveling alone.

Don't want to sound sexist or anything, but it highly depends on what gender you are!

If you're male, travelling anywhere is most likely okay to do alone. Although, regardless of gender, if you're planning to go hiking or any other activity, I'd suggest informing at least three people.

For females, Singapore and New Zealand are really safe and gorgeous places to visit whether alone or with a friend!

• 4 weeks later...