Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
astrologyforlove

Best to Travel Alone...?

USA - Why don't you try to have a road trip alone in your country first? I suggest going to Virginia Beach where you obviously can enjoy the sunset after a long day for free. Some activities you can do there are the following: 

• Pick strawberries - Visit Pungo where you can pick some fresh berries and at the same time helping local farmers have extra income. It is also the best location to take some selfies with strawberries as your background. 
  • Enjoy their local beer - Virginia offers some local breweries. Make sure to at least try their sweet beer from Smartmouth Pilot House. 
  • Visit a museum - The Virginia Military Aviation Museum offers classic military planes from WW1 and WW2 era. With over 70 planes and amazing interior,  I am sure you will gain new trivia. 
  • Murals of the ViBe - If you like art, this one is for you. It is a way to discover local artist and understand the meaning behind their masterpiece.  

Just some reminders before going on a road trip alone. (1) Check if your car accessories are properly working. Make sure that your GPS is working properly to get to your next destination quickly, therefore more time to have fun. (2) Pack all kinds of outfit, you may even be invited to a private dinner if you will get to know someone. (3) Ready your body by drinking vitamins to avoid getting sick, you do not want to have colds while eating the city's known delicacy. 

Russia and especially St. Petersburg are worth visiting, in my humble opinion. Was impressed by one-day excursion in St. Petersburg: https://petersburg.expert/tour/pavlovsk-palace/. The city is very beautiful, many interesting historical places like temples, parks, theaters. I regret that I hadn't chosen two or three-day excursion, definitely will spend a bit more time exploring the city the next time I'll be there. They also take you to the local restaurants, lots of beautiful women there.

On my part, I don't like going alone. It's my principle to always have someone with me, maybe all that will change when I get married in the future.

Yeah, I completely agree with you. Many people say that the most important thing is the people around them in that moment, not the place. And I like those tours the most where I could explore the surroundings with my only friend. Last year we could save some money to book a budget tour in Georgia (if you're interested, here's the link: https://onewaytour.ge/categories/budget-tours/ It was great! To be honest, I didn't expect I'd like Georgia so much. I expected to see something different, but I heard so many positive things we decided to spend a couple of days there. It was totally worth it.

On 2/21/2019 at 12:43 PM, astrologyforlove said:

Hello Friends,

Please tell me, Which country is Best to Travel Alone...?

In any country, the main thing is not to forget money.

Any you wish to travel to. Seriously, even the language barrier isn't a big deal. One of my friends travels around the globe with only his first language. He can get around without problems, visit famous tourist spots, and even haggle easily. So don't worry. Although, beforehand it's would be nice to visit sites for tourists. For instance, about Moscow historical places I found out here https://www.moscovery.com/category/history-and-architecture/. I bet there are a lot of sites for other cities and countries. Good luck!

It's hot today but i feel very well. I also want to visit the Chernobyl. I think this useful practice.  What do you think about this tour the Gamma Travel?

Not that much of my friends like to travel in the company, I am not sure why really. As for me it's really a lot of fun. So I do not think it's best option, for sure it's your own unique experience but not that much at all really. In past we traveled in companies, I do not like current trend.  

Hello, forum users, tell me please, have you ever used car rental services? I want to hear the opinions of real users, especially I am interested in SIXT LAX related services. If someone had a similar experience - write, please!

I like any company providing support for my trip. Surely, if you want to go alone, it is better to visit any European country. But if you have enough facts to travel with https://en.altezza.travel/ as one of the responsible for their tourists companies, you can get enough help from them asap)

I am traveling alone all the time. Last time, I was traveling across Italy, Toscana. I was in Rome and Bologna. Bolonga is famous with their kitchen. I used to try their pasta and pizza, amazing taste! I also had an excursion at the center of the city and used https://bagstop.it to leave my baggage there.

Today, suitcases are closed with either zippers or latching devices. Often, travelers looking for how to choose a suitcase, along the way, have many more questions: what are the advantages of zippers? what are good latches? Today, most manufacturers produce bags with reinforced and protected zippers. The latches are designed for a tighter closure of the suitcase. They allow you to close the suitcase almost hermetically, which prevents moisture. Have you heard about travelpro luggage reviews?