Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
marcoman

How I make $2,000 monthly buying and reselling Amazon returns

I am Mervin. I have being reading this forum topics for a long time and gained it lot from here. I just felt I should also contribute to let other also gain from my experience.

I have 3 multiple income streams. The biggest earner for me is reselling Amazon returns. Amazon is very customer focused. They offer a generous 30 days for customers to return items after purchase. No questions asked. Amazon do not keep the returned items. They liquidate them. That is, they sell them off in bulk to liquidation companies. These companies then turn around and sell the items to small entrepreneurs like me.  I buy them to resell offline and online.. Offline because I am a social person. I am active in different groups. I take the liquidated items in my car and show to people I meet. Online is where I sell over 70% of the items. I post the items on eBay. 

Tips On Getting Started

1. If you are looking for a business to start, you should try reselling Amazon liquidations. It's fun and profitable. I use liquidation.com and bulq.com to buy liquidated items. You can surf through the sites and you will see the large number of items they have available.

2. I don't buy just any item I see. I look at Amazon.com and check their best sellers first. Then I look for such items on liquidation sites to buy. This way, I don't have to keep inventory for too long or have problem reselling.

3. I use a liquidation fulfillment service. Liquidation fulfillment service helps with shipping and warehousing. When I buy liquidated items, they are shipped to the fulfillment company. The company helps me store the products. This way I don't bother about space to store my items. They help me sort the items. If the packaging is damage, they help with replacing the wrapper. I list the product on eBay. When it resells, the fulfillment company ships it to the buyer. It's much easier for me this way. The liquidation company I use is affcademy.com.

Like I said earlier, this business is fun and profitable. If you ask questions, ask and I will respond below

Making money online is the wish of many people.

But few jobs allow this or are serious.

1. Start a Blog: With a blog on a narrow topic, you can earn money online, for example, through affiliate advertisements or affiliate marketing.
  2. Test Websites: The testing of websites by real people is needed again and again. Mostly you can do the tests from the home PC.
  3. Program apps : Place the app in the Appstore or Google Play and earn money by advertising in the app or the purchase price of the app.
  4. Affiliate Marketing: Create one or more websites and recommend products or services that are of interest to your readers.
  5. Instagram : Build an Instagram channel on a topic and work with other companies in your audience. Here are some tips for more Instagram followers. 
  6. Youtube : With homemade videos, you can make money online by, for example, mentioning products and linking to affiliate links in the description or collaborating with external partners.
  7. Moderate Forums : Forums need to be continuously monitored and unwanted posts removed or moderated.
  8. Sell advertising on websites: If you have a website with many visitors, external advertising partners will also contact you. Or you actively go to other companies in your target group.
  9. Facebook : On a Facebook page, you can use affiliate links or display ads from other companies. Alternatively, you can also use your private profile or Facebook groups and share affiliate links there.
  10. Twitter: You can also post ads or affiliate links on your private profile or company profile.
  11. Sell Photos : On platforms like Fotolia or Fotograf.de you can upload and sell your own photos.
  12. Create online courses : If you are comfortable enough in a topic, you can process them in an online course and sell it to your audience your knowledge.
  13. E-Sport : In the field of e-sports, you can take part in tournaments and win attractive prize money if successful. If you have achieved some notoriety, you can also sponsor other companies.
  14. Writing texts : Through platforms such as Content.de or Textbroker you can earn full-time or part-time online money as a copywriter. Of course, you can also find and find orders outside these platforms.
  15. Social Media Management : You can use your knowledge about Facebook, Instagram and Co. for other companies and have them paid accordingly.
  16. Sell e-books : Create an e-book on a specific topic and put it on appropriate platforms or sell it through your website or social media channels.
  17. Surveys: Surveys can also be done on the go and give you a little extra income.
  18. Learn SEO : A general tip, but with knowledge of search engine optimization, you can earn money from customers or use your knowledge for your own web projects.
  19. Reasons to own a company : Through your own company in the online area, you can self-determined sell products and so earn your money online.
  20. Use ad portals : Use ad portals to sell unused items and improve your household budget.
  21. Program Websites : Programmers are always searched and paid accordingly.
  22. Poker : On many sites you can play poker online and, depending on your success, also in tournaments that promise high prize money.
  23. Use Etsy : Through Etsy and other offers, you can sell self-made products online.
  24. Bonus tip : be creative! Look around your area where and how you can make money or ask friends and acquaintances if they have any tips for you.
  25. url shortener sites:you can earn money with the highest paying URL shortener sites.

Making money online is not always easy or serious.