Sign in to follow this  
Rineti

What do you like to do in your personal time?

Usually,i spend all my free time with the goodness of nature because I love to be with nature all the time. It gives me true pleasure of living. I always like to go in Mountain full of trees and from where i can see all the creation very peacefully.

I remember that day when I was in my hometown and spend all my time with nobody else but with the beauty of nature, actually I love the odor of mud( mitti) and love to play with it, I used to put all mud in my hands and my clothes looked like muddy... I love all that moments of life.

Usually, I try to spend time rationally. I read something new and learn skills online to become a better person. Sometimes I just want to relax and watch favorite sport, football match for instance. By the way, I came across a good website, it's really a find for every fan of sport https://777score.ph/

I spend my time usually at home so I don't have much fun. I only get to go to the movies when I can. I mostly spend time on the Internet since I don't have a gaming systems in my room.

As for me, in my free time I like to experiment with cosmetics. I have my own beauty blog, where I publish everything I created. From my last works, I chose the shadows for false eyelashes http: //alleyelashes.com/velour/ to make them look natural. Sometimes I make reviews about cosmetics and perfumes. In general, fashion is my hobby.

I used to sleep a lot in my personal time. I was sleeping for 10-12 hours a day, then i wanted to change it. I made a pact with myself that I will try to live an active lifestyle. I started going to the gym and started running. I felt amazing and i sleep about 5-6 hours a day.

I spend a lot time at the internet where I usually look for interesting article about healthy things like diet for example. 

To be or not to be...