Emotions In Trading

Rate this topic

emotions are not gladness for the traders any more in forex. in my opinion emotions have no place in the forex trading but unfortunately daily many traders face loss in forex due to emotional and stressful behave. most of the traders when use to trade in forex and make analysis they become emotional as they see that they move towards the loss and so they loose their confidence and become frustrated. that is the main reason i dont like emotions in forex.

http://actionbinary.com/magnum-options-review/

emotions indeed play an important role in trading. because of changes in market prices is always uncertain. sometimes change it up and down drastically. this is what causes us to be emotional. for that we should be able to control your emotions when trading. in order to make the right decision. so that our trading results will be maximized.

Do not let emotions affect our trading results. If we trade using emotions, open profit but loss that we get what we get. That's why when we are being emotional, it's better not to trade first. Wait until our emotions subside.

Do not let emotions affect our trading results. If we trade using emotions, open profit but loss that we get what we get. That's why when we are being emotional, it's better not to trade first. Wait until our emotions subside.

Absolutely. We must be able to control our emotion when trading. It's very harmful if we cant control it. May be, our account can get margin call because we trade with emotion so we cant think clearly. As well as any trading system, management money, trading strategy if we trade with emotion, all of those will be useless.

You are right, in trading we should not be emotional. Because emotions affect our trading results. I think, if we're emotions, would be better if we leave trading for a while until our emotions completely stable. In addition to keeping the emotion, I think we also have to maintain discipline. Discipline is very important in forex. without discipline, trading we will not be success

You are right, in trading we should not be emotional. Because emotions affect our trading results. I think, if we're emotions, would be better if we leave trading for a while until our emotions completely stable. In addition to keeping the emotion, I think we also have to maintain discipline. Discipline is very important in forex. without discipline, trading we will not be success

Learn from Experience, emotion will make us fail in forex trading. We can be discipline trader if we can control our emotion. Leave trading for a while to refresh our mind will help us, because emotions appear when we already feel saturated. And will be even better, do not continuously monitor the charts, because it can also cause emotional start can not be controlled.

• 2 weeks later...

yes , I agree with you . We can leave trading when we 're emotional . Do not be too forced . Not trading for a moment would minimize risk due to emotion . Not profit we get but a loss we get . linger too long in front of the charts will affect our emotions.

yes , I agree with you . We can leave trading when we 're emotional . Do not be too forced . Not trading for a moment would minimize risk due to emotion . Not profit we get but a loss we get . linger too long in front of the charts will affect our emotions.

Yes, if we have not be able to control ourselves, leave chart as soon as possible to avoid thing which we dont want. Try to refresh our mind, and stabilize our emotion. It will give us better result than we force ourselves to continue trading.

I agree with you. If we are emotions then we can leave while trading. We can refresh your mind with a walk, games, or anything else. Once we stabilize emotions then we can continue our trading. This will give you better results.

• 5 years later...