Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By marcoman
      I am Mervin. I have being reading this forum topics for a long time and gained it lot from here. I just felt I should also contribute to let other also gain from my experience.
      I have 3 multiple income streams. The biggest earner for me is reselling Amazon returns. Amazon is very customer focused. They offer a generous 30 days for customers to return items after purchase. No questions asked. Amazon do not keep the returned items. They liquidate them. That is, they sell them off in bulk to liquidation companies. These companies then turn around and sell the items to small entrepreneurs like me.  I buy them to resell offline and online.. Offline because I am a social person. I am active in different groups. I take the liquidated items in my car and show to people I meet. Online is where I sell over 70% of the items. I post the items on eBay. 
      Tips On Getting Started
      1. If you are looking for a business to start, you should try reselling Amazon liquidations. It's fun and profitable. I use liquidation.com and bulq.com to buy liquidated items. You can surf through the sites and you will see the large number of items they have available.
      2. I don't buy just any item I see. I look at Amazon.com and check their best sellers first. Then I look for such items on liquidation sites to buy. This way, I don't have to keep inventory for too long or have problem reselling.
      3. I use a liquidation fulfillment service. Liquidation fulfillment service helps with shipping and warehousing. When I buy liquidated items, they are shipped to the fulfillment company. The company helps me store the products. This way I don't bother about space to store my items. They help me sort the items. If the packaging is damage, they help with replacing the wrapper. I list the product on eBay. When it resells, the fulfillment company ships it to the buyer. It's much easier for me this way. The liquidation company I use is affcademy.com.
      Like I said earlier, this business is fun and profitable. If you ask questions, ask and I will respond below
    • By nathandev
      Digital currency enthusiasts have a dream that there will be a time where humankind will be free from the burden of cash issued and control by governments through national banks. Be that as it may, the national bank for national banks has hit back to reveal to them they are only imagining. The admired Bank for International Settlements, a 90-year-old organization situated in Switzerland, has issued an exploration report presuming that cryptographic forms of money are distressed with natural inconsistencies that make their broad use as cash inconceivable.
      Most importantly, one needs to comprehend what cash is. It is a unit of record that enables us to think about the costs of various products and enterprises; a medium of trade that enables us to purchase and offer these without organizing swaps; and, at long last, a store of significant worth that enables us to spare to purchase things later on.
    • By amizrien
      Clickbank Submitter Software – Free Version

Clickbank Submitter Software is your tool for automatically submit your affilliate links to a large number of FREE online services, tools and directories.
      This is a great way to add and update your clickbank affilliate links to the most popular whois records, databases, web tools and business directories online today.
      All directories are search engine friendly and checked for quality assurance.
      Are you making money in the Clickbank affiliate program?
      Is it easy for you to get traffic to your affilliate links?
      NOW IT IS POSSIBLE AND REALLY EASY WITH ONLY 1 CLICK.
      CLICKBANK SUBMITTER SOFTWARE !!!

***   The software is a malware free and clean, checked by most of antivirus softwares   ***
      THIS IS A COMPLETLY LIFETIME –  FREE VERSION
      *** The free version includes ads in the software. If you want the paid version ($12 a year), without ads please click here ***

Do you want to see your Clickbank traffic chart cligming higher? – This is the best and faster software tool to achieve that goal.

Let me tell you a secret:
      Not only you will get traffic to your Clickbank account, but becuase the software allows you to run any Clickbak Id … Do you understand what is that mean?
      If you didn’t … I will help you …
      You can make money by offerring other Clickbank affilliates to get traffic for them by using this software. They don’t have to know how you do it!
      Now … Do you understand? 

***   The software is a malware free and clean, checked by most of antivirus softwares   ***
      THIS IS A COMPLETLY LIFETIME –  FREE VERSION
      *** The free version includes ads in the software. If you want the paid version ($12 a year), without ads please click here ***

• By Stevexvb
      Hi! I had little experience in using affiliate programs for website builders and hosting companies, which earned about $200 a month. It is clear that such affiliate programs can be earned. I just recently found one website, more precisely, a website for calculator builders with an affiliate program for freelancers and webmasters: ucalc.pro/en/affiliates (not advertising!)
      It is strange that you can earn something on calculators, but the service is quite well-known, visual analytics for the affiliate program - it looks like the truth. 30%, of course, not as much as we would like, but I think that with a larger amount of funds raised, it will be possible to negotiate individually, say, 40% - I once managed to negotiate with one hosting service that I used.
      Actually, my question is: do any of you use this affiliate program or perhaps other similar services? Thank!
    • By Raxiner
      Do you want to make extra cash this holydays? get a passive income using Followiz Smm Panel. They give you the best prices in the market to buy social media services, since 0.01$. 
      here's an infographic to explain their services. 

• Topics