Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
astrologyforlove

Dangerous level of blood pressure...?

A blood pressure reading above 180/120 mm Hg indicates a serious health problem. The AHA refers to these high measurements as a “hypertensive crisis.” Blood pressure in this range requires urgent treatment even if there are no accompanying symptoms. btw, can we learn forex together?

I don’t have any problems with blood pressure, but recently I have read an article about it at https://au.edubirdie.com/assignment-help and as much as I remember, the blood pressure rarely reaches level that is higher than 300 mm Hg. because it guarantees 100% death. In hypertensive crisis, blood pressure reaches 240-260 by 130-140 mm Hg. Critical low blood pressure level is 70/40 or even less.

Yeah, blood pressure is very important. I also used to check my level of testosterone. I am taking supplements and different vitamins. I also try to keep my health better and used a lot of things. But the best treatment is to eat more fruits and vegetables. I also recommend to know www.kingsbergmedical.com/how-much-do-testosterone-injections-cost/ testosterone injections cost which helps to stay healthy and to keep the body in good condition.

Which pills do you think are good for blood pressure? I found a lot of different ones on Canada Drugs, but I would like to get some tips on them from you here. Thank you in advance for your replies!

It's really really different for each person, no matter how you put it but like people already replied here if it close to 300 you are damn to one step to the death really. Normal pressure for many people is like 120/80 or 130/90 or so. Keep in mind,