Compare Forex Brokers

Rate this topic

Compare the worlds best stock and Forex brokers all in one place.

When trading in the financial markets it can be very time consuming to find a broker that meets your

needs.
You would have to visit and read many broker websites all of which have different language and wording

for the same thing. The wording can be very confusing.
You are not sure who is trustworthy and who offers the best deal.
I realized there was a need to put all of this broker information into a common format and resource.
So it would be easy and quick to see who was the best broker for Forex trading or commodities.
That is how https://comparebrokers.co was born.

Founded by Andrew Blumer, Andrew is a seasoned finance professional. Andrew attended secondary school

at the Belmont Hill School in Belmont, MA. He later earned a BA degree in economics in 1991 from

Harvard College and an MBA degree in 1996 from Harvard Business School.
Andrew has a well-established career in fintech.

Compare Forex Brokers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 3:09 AM, puskas said:

Applying this thread more practically, you can compare brokers, especially through opening a mini account with two or more and see how it turns out over a period of time.

Starting with small amounts can be a good start however demo trading in start can be more helpful in developing the right skills to make profit from forex.

• 1 year later...

A broker is the most important element in the Forex market. You can not trade in this market without a broker. Choosing a right broker is not an easy task. Most of the trader lose their money because of choosing wrong brokers. 

I am also a trader. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are very innovative. They provide minimum spreads start from 0 pips and maximum leverage up to 1:1000. They also provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They also provide different kinds of facilities to their clients soi that they can easily make money from this risky market.

• 1 month later...

A reliable broker is the most important thing to start trading. You can't survive in the forex market if you trade with a scam broker. There's no alternative way of a reliable broker. I trade with Eurotrader. They are very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very supportive and helpful. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money.

• 2 years later...