Do Forex Robots Work?

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...

I do not use any robot. Because I want to train my manual trading skills. after all, if trading with the manual to train my patience. I think it works in a static robot and can run when the computer starts.

• 11 months later...

I think auto trading or EA using is not a proper solution for the new Forex trader. However, expert Forex traders update their robot in regularly. By the way, a good trading strategy gives the clear view of market. Before six months, I bought ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. After that, I have surprised to see this strategy signal accuracy. It also gives re-entry signal. By using this strategy, now my monthly income is over 90%.

• 2 weeks later...

Robot is auto-trading software. Therefore, it is not enough for making regular profit. On the other hand, all successful Forex traders depend on their trading strategy. Therefore, I use best profitable trading system ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. My amazing trading strategy provides me best trading signal in every time. Even, in the height voltage news time, Golden Eagle indicates me right direction. I can earn over 85% profit in every month.

• 3 weeks later...

I had lost my trading capital many times by using auto trading software and free trading signals. After that, I had started my learning process by demo practicing. Because, I have seen all successful Forex traders depend on their own trading knowledge. Even, they always follow their own trading strategy. By the way, my demo practicing period was very interesting and enjoyable with my trading broker GCI Financial. Because, their low trading spreads, no requotes and zero slippage guarantees always helps me to make a profitable trading strategy. After one-year research I have make my profitable trading strategy that provides me 15% monthly profit. I am happy with my trading result. Because, I do not need to depend on others. I believe manual trading is much better than using trading robot.

• 5 years later...

Demo account is the perfect platform to learn Forex trading because it doesn’t require investing real money to learn Forex trading.  Many traders are trying this demo trading account in their career. I join in Forex4you trading platform to try their demo trading account. To judge a broker it is also perfect. I practice here, for continuous six months and I get learn of trading and its conditions. It helps me improve my confident.

• 4 weeks later...