Types and detailed about forex contest

Rate this topic

Forex contest is important for both the beginners and the experienced traders, Sometimes forex brokers offer some good contest. The goal of these contests is increasing the popularity of the broker among the traders. Every trader can join these contests but the participation from the beginners is more as compared to the experienced traders.

The forex contests may be of many types such as monthly, micro, mini, Refco FX and MG Forex.

The winners of these contests receive the cash prizes. But, mainly contest is two types for traders forex demo contest and forex live contest.

Forex demo contest: Forex demo contest is for the demo traders which involves with a demo account.

You can win the contest without loss of your money, it's free. It is a good way to learn forex trading. And, a chance to win real money. It is somewhat similar to virtual trading. You are just required to follow a few basic rules and regulations, that's it. 

Forex live contest: Forex demo contest is for the live traders which involve with a real live account.  It also hosted by brokers in which only real traders can participate. It involves real money and risky. 

Advantages Of Forex Contests: Have a good chance to win prizes and money. Motivation to trade carefully. Compare your experience with the other traders. It will improve your personal confidence, etc.

So, find out some good contest and participate. 

Acm broker $800 usd demo contest. 

ACM financial trading demo contest, Joining is easy, all you have to do is Open a risk free $50,000 Trading account with ACM. There traders would be contesting Monthly for a prize pool of $1000 or its equivalent in all our base currencies.

• - The amount would be credited into your live account which you can then trade with and earn.
  • - Registration for the contest is open at the beginning of every month, till the second week of the same month 1st-10th.
  • - Winners are announced on the 12th of every new month after each monthly contest ends and a new one begins.
  • - In case you miss out of the first place, the second and third places would still be up for grabs with $500 and $300 respectively to be won by the second an third winners.

- Send an email to [email protected] including your name and Demo account number. to be involved. You can select any amount you like to start this contest

Join: Acm demo contest

In forex business, you can make money only when you have the real knowledge of forex trading and you are trading with the best broker like BPRIMES. I am trading with them for last 1 year and from them, I got the advance trading platforms with trading tools and upgraded software’s. Also, I am getting all recent news of forex market and economic events as well as political changes. Really a high-class broker.

In my Forex business I start trading with the demo account. As it don’t need to invest any real money, so I star learn practically to start best Forex trading. I choose the demo account on Forex4you broker because they have almost all the real trading tools to practice. I have successfully acquired good trading knowledge by practicing here. After completing my learning session I start real trading with the cent account.